Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That £37m per year is just for the stadium refinance I believe. There is still some old debt from the training ground. Add in the additional £250m and that's where I estimated the £50m annually. Still, when you take into account naming rights and the increased revenue the stadium produces, the debt is entirely manageable and should have no real impact on football operations.

Spurs are on similar financial footing to Woolwich and just below Liverpool. Technically, we are very similar to Chelsea as well, but because of how that club is financed it isn't really a valid comparison.

Do you think there is likely a pot for transfers amongst this £75M extra, or just buffering finances for now?

As bad as levy is. He is not the figure head of a murderous regime, that is at its very core likely to want to devalue everything we hail as our (admittedly) flawed democracy. That Shity fans are happy to let this reality go for reflective glory is not to their credit. I’d take ENIC / Levy, hell even Sugar in a heart beat over Man shity’s owners.
Yes. He is. He's been slowly killing the club for 20 years.

Yes. He is. He's been slowly killing the club for 20 years.
Ridiculous. You compare Abu Dhabi’s criminalisation of homosexuality, obscene wealth and inequality, and curbs on women’s rights to someone not spending money on footballers. Jesus wept.

Very little praise for Levy, but it’s not eggs for eggs on any level.

As bad as levy is. He is not the figure head of a murderous regime, that is at its very core likely to want to devalue everything we hail as our (admittedly) flawed democracy. That Shity fans are happy to let this reality go for reflective glory is not to their credit. I’d take ENIC / Levy, hell even Sugar in a heart beat over Man shity’s owners.
“Devalue” is a rather ironic word to use in making this point.

So once again our debt is extremely manageable. Assuming similar terms and rates (they may even be lower), we are probably on the books for £50m a year to repay the stadium and the new scheme and other existing debt.

Also, since £250m was raised and the Bank of England loan was only £175m at 0.5% interest, that means we should have additional cash flow in the £70m range.

With live events coming back and full capacity expected for the new season, there is more than enough financial flexibility for significant transfers given that turnover should be in the £400m range.
We won’t be at full capacity next season, no chance and Levy won’t spend given that risk

Ridiculous. You compare Abu Dhabi’s criminalisation of homosexuality, obscene wealth and inequality, and curbs on women’s rights to someone not spending money on footballers. Jesus wept.

Very little praise for Levy, but it’s not eggs for eggs on any level.
It was a joke, mate. I'm very aware of the situations in some of the middle eastern countries.

It was a joke, mate. I'm very aware of the situations in some of the middle eastern countries.
Your point that ENIC have been slowly killing our club is a fair one though.

They'd have moved us to Stratford to realise their sports and entertainment dream.
And they would have happily seen our club expelled from the English football pyramid, all domestic cup competitions, and all UEFA competions for the sake of profit.

They ain't the slightest bit interested in our history or our fans.

Man City owners ( ok bent regime) paying all 6000 city supporters flights £300, travel costs to champs league final., as a thanks for their support.
They for all their wrongs are loved by their fan base. Our geratric overlord is largely detested but has a diminishing small hardcore who will go with their Messiah to the grave "doing it the right way" on their headstone.
Our cunt Lewis would fuck you for your last penny and couldn't be interested in turning up to even watch us.
The 'doing it the right way' dickheads are fucking deluded.

Levy’s going to fuck up the managerial
appointment isn’t he. As always will make the excuses day after ST renewals. Expect to be underwhelmed people whilst paying the highest ticket prices in Europe to watch Sissoko and Winks.

The 'doing it the right way' dickheads are fucking deluded.
The 10 criteria of Doing it the Right way

1) Openly admit from the start that you're only involved because football is under exploited and you see it as the biggest money spinner.

2) Be a multi-billionaire but rather than invest a penny of your wealth in your football club invest in modern art and superyachts.

3) Attempt to destroy your clubs history by moving it to another manor

4) Routinely sell the clubs best players when they reach peak value

5) Smash the world record for annual profits while overseeing chronic under investment in the playing squad.

6) Become trailblazers in the transfer market by becoming the first club in any major league to fail to sign a single player in the Summer transfer window.

7) Back the above achievment up by failing to sign a single player in the following winter transfer window.

8) Invite the tv cameras to pry into the inner sanctum of the dressing room to make a few quid. Despite the protestations of your over achieving manager.

9) Sack a regular trophy winning manager 6 days before.....a cup final.....to save a few bob on compensation.

10) Charge your supporters rip off, unparralelled ticket prices for an end of season dead rubber and park them as far away from the pitch as possible for advertising revenue.

11) Win just 1 Carling cup in over 20 years

Thats 11, I know. And I could go on.

ENIC. DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY

12) Pay your CEO the highest boardroom salary in the Premier League.

The 10 criteria of Doing it the Right way

1) Openly admit from the start that you're only involved because football is under exploited and you see it as the biggest money spinner.

2) Be a multi-billionaire but rather than invest a penny of your wealth in your football club invest in modern art and superyachts.

3) Attempt to destroy your clubs history by moving it to another manor

4) Routinely sell the clubs best players when they reach peak value

5) Smash the world record for annual profits while overseein chronic under investment in the playing squad.

6) Become trailblazers in the transfer market by becoming the first club in any major league to fail to sign a single player in the Summer transfer window.

7) Back the above achievment up by failing to sign a single player in the following winter transfer window.

8) Invite the tv cameras to pry into the inner sanctum of the dressing room to make a few quid. Despite the protestations of your over achieving manager.

9) Sack a regular trophy winning manager 6 days before.....a cup final.....to save a few bob on compensation.

10) Charge your supporters rip off, unparralelled ticket prices for an end of season dead rubber and park them as far away from the pitch as possible for advertising revenue.

11) Win just 1 Carling cup in over 20 years

Thats 11, I know. And I could go on.

ENIC. DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY
"Doing it the right way" squad destroyed.

Back
Top Bottom