Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The 10 criteria of Doing it the Right way

1) Openly admit from the start that you're only involved because football is under exploited and you see it as the biggest money spinner.

2) Be a multi-billionaire but rather than invest a penny of your wealth in your football club invest in modern art and superyachts.

3) Attempt to destroy your clubs history by moving it to another manor

4) Routinely sell the clubs best players when they reach peak value

5) Smash the world record for annual profits while overseeing chronic under investment in the playing squad.

6) Become trailblazers in the transfer market by becoming the first club in any major league to fail to sign a single player in the Summer transfer window.

7) Back the above achievment up by failing to sign a single player in the following winter transfer window.

8) Invite the tv cameras to pry into the inner sanctum of the dressing room to make a few quid. Despite the protestations of your over achieving manager.

9) Sack a regular trophy winning manager 6 days before.....a cup final.....to save a few bob on compensation.

10) Charge your supporters rip off, unparralelled ticket prices for an end of season dead rubber and park them as far away from the pitch as possible for advertising revenue.

11) Win just 1 Carling cup in over 20 years

Thats 11, I know. And I could go on.

ENIC. DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY

12) Pay your CEO the highest boardroom salary in the Premier League.

Don't give the cunts a single penny till they're gone.

But a knock off sky stick. Watch the games in a pub. Don't contribute a single penny.

Its easy to do.

so we sack poch and his gang and pay them off, we then sack Jose and his crew and pay them off, now we are looking at paying PSG for poch and the gang and have to pay them more in wages
Levy must be some great business man or there is some kind of scam going on

I feel like ENICs time has come to an end and they know it themselves. Trying to get Poch back is a desperate last throw of the dice to save the club from years of midtable mediocrity.

Your point that ENIC have been slowly killing our club is a fair one though.

They'd have moved us to Stratford to realise their sports and entertainment dream.
And they would have happily seen our club expelled from the English football pyramid, all domestic cup competitions, and all UEFA competions for the sake of profit.

They ain't the slightest bit interested in our history or our fans.

Were you alive in the 90’s.

Were you alive in the 90’s.
Ha ha ha!!!! Lol lol lol

A new take on remember how shit we was in the 90s

Yeah, mate. I was at Wembley when Gazza scored that screamer (when Gazza had his crack) in the year we went on to lift the FA cup.

I was also around when we lifted the FA cup twice more and a major European trophy in the 80s.

How about you, son?

Last edited:
so we sack poch and his gang and pay them off, we then sack Jose and his crew and pay them off, now we are looking at paying PSG for poch and the gang and have to pay them more in wages
Levy must be some great business man or there is some kind of scam going on
It probably works out cheaper than building a competitive football team.

Abramovich net - 15 billion

Joe Lewis net - 5 billion

Chelsea trophies under Abramovich (18 years)

- 2x CL
- 5x PL
- 1 x EL
- 5x FA Cup
- 3x LC
- other minor stuff

Spurs trophies under ENIC (20 years)

- 1x shitty League Cup
- 1 billion in debt

Let that sink in for a minute

OUT NOW!!!

Back