Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t accept my Club is on this level. We have the fan base, ground, history, standing, global recognition and god damn pluck to be competing in top 6 every year. Not lower mid table like these teams. I don’t accept the comparison. Sorry
What the fuck? Look at the starting position from when Brentford or Brighton’s owners took it on vs the bald prick. They’ve a steps ahead, we’ve arguably moved one step forward but that’s definitely debatable depending on the metric used

I don’t accept my Club is on this level. We have the fan base, ground, history, standing, global recognition and god damn pluck to be competing in top 6 every year. Not lower mid table like these teams. I don’t accept the comparison. Sorry
I don't disagree on those points but when you have a chairman lacking the ambition and football know how negates all those other points.

"To fail in his career" like he'd even have a career if it weren't for Spurs. "Against his wishes", like he didn't willingly sign a contract...Have I accidentally logged in to a meeting of the Harry Kane fanclub?
Are you saying he would never have been a PL player with another club if the mighty spurs hadnt given him an opportunity? :pocheyes:

Get the fuck out you parasite......
We all need to make him leave right now.....
Oh and take your billionaire fuck buddy with you.....do some of you still want to give them a chance.......??? Cunts

Back
Top Bottom