Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really wouldn’t worry about this bloke buying a chunk of West Ham. He’s a lot more aligned with ENIC’s ideology than someone who will stick a load of his own cash into the playing staff just because he’s bought a stake in the club.

I really wouldn’t worry about this bloke buying a chunk of West Ham. He’s a lot more aligned with ENIC’s ideology than someone who will stick a load of his own cash into the playing staff just because he’s bought a stake in the club.
Probably but surely the West Ham owners reinvest the cash influx from the sale back into the club?

Now the stadium is complete and with covid restrictions lifted, Levy is no longer even trying to hide the fact he has no interest in Spurs winining and his priorities lie elsewhere.

Now the stadium is complete and with covid restrictions lifted, Levy is no longer even trying to hide the fact he has no interest in Spurs winining and his priorities lie elsewhere.

Makes the Kane situation even worse

The club literally knowingly rejected 75+25 to sit in midtable and fleece the fans.

If Levy/ENIC wish to keep writing off seasons then so should the fans. Don't give the fuckers a penny.

You know the next thing will be sticking the prices up as they “need to rebuild”.

Sat on their hands, no plan or direction and here we are.

Its going to be a long steep hill to climb….

Last time I got angry at Spurs was the 3-3 against West Ham last season, saw the 3rd goal fly in, then went to sit down for dinner in a strop, probably lingered for the entire evening.

The next day my Dad was taken into hospital and we spent roughly 3 weeks expecting a call at any moment to say he was dying.

I could have spent the last meal I had with my Dad in a strop because a bunch of overpaid, over privileged, often self important cunts are shit at their job.

Fortunately he pulled round, and now I just laugh at how shit we are and don't let it affect the rest of my life.

Still moan like a bitch on here about the shambolic running of the club and our pathetic manager, but I'm never letting it spoil time with my loved ones again, we're plenty capable of that ourselves!
Exactly Chris Cowling did a vlog after the goons game he was just about in tears yes we were hopeless but ffs life’s too short let things like a game of football effect you like that.

The naming rights deal will be based more on what happens with NFL , especially if they secure a permanent franchise.
They have given up on making Spurs a competitive force as the investment is not worth the gain.

Bingo

"Winning is good for business".

Well no. Being on the gravy train in a closed franchise league (hello there ESL) is freaking great for business.

The naming rights deal will be based more on what happens with NFL , especially if they secure a permanent franchise.
They have given up on making Spurs a competitive force as the investment is not worth the gain.
A permanent franchise isn’t coming, and the naming rights for a handful of games that aren’t home games for either team, an ocean away at 8:30 in the morning in America is nowhere near the value of being the home of Tottenham Hotspur.

Brits overestimate the NFL.

Redknapp just on Talksport - referred to Nuno not making the decision on Kane ‘would have been out of his hands, Daniel and Joe Lewis would have made that call’

Heard Redknapp mention Lewis a few times and quite frankly it’s terrifying that a 95 old year tax avoider who is waiting to die in the Bahamas, has any input whatsoever on football matters. Always assumed he has no day to day input at all but Redknapp would know and he’s said similar before.

City, Liverpool, Brentford etc etc all have an army of data analysts making objective recommendations and we are making emotive decisions via that clueless bastard.

The state of our fucking club. Deserve to be relegated

Redknapp just on Talksport - referred to Nuno not making the decision on Kane ‘would have been out of his hands, Daniel and Joe Lewis would have made that call’

Heard Redknapp mention Lewis a few times and quite frankly it’s terrifying that a 95 old year tax avoider who is waiting to die in the Bahamas, has any input whatsoever on football matters. Always assumed he has no day to day input at all but Redknapp would know and he’s said similar before.

City, Liverpool, Brentford etc etc all have an army of data analysts making objective recommendations and we are making emotive decisions via that clueless bastard.

It’s truly embarrassing that old tax dodging nonce is involved in our club - shameful scenes. I rather have Abrahimovic than these scum cunts - at least he wants to win on the field not on the balance sheet

ENIC OUT NOW

It is a poorly run club laughing stock

Back
Top Bottom