Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't he also turn down Suarez because he thought he was too similar to what we had?
No. By all accounts he sent Tim Sherwood and Les to scout him at Ajax and they weren’t impressed.

If we had signed Suarez, he would have won the league at Spurs….we had a decent side at that time and he took a bang average Liverpool side close

No. By all accounts he sent Tim Sherwood and Les to scout him at Ajax and they weren’t impressed.

If we had signed Suarez, he would have won the league at Spurs….we had a decent side at that time and he took a bang average Liverpool side close

Redknapp had final say, but trusted the two clowns you mentioned who thought he wasn't anything exceptional, despite what many others saw.

Agreed. With Bale, Suarez and Modric we would have had three elite players of the generation. But I think we still had Adebayor leading the line.

Redknapp had final say, but trusted the two clowns you mentioned who thought he wasn't anything exceptional, despite what many others saw.

Agreed. With Bale, Suarez and Modric we would have had three elite players of the generation. But I think we still had Adebayor leading the line.
Suarez would have done Adebayors running and made him look half decent, Bayor was a dangerous player when he was on it. Suarez’s energy and unselfishness would have made us devestating

the football in the 90’s was often good, I remember Ginola, Sheringham/Klinsmann. We where shit but it was mostly entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom