Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree. But for those who won't or can't bring themselves let ENIC destroy their matchday attendance, it's great to hear them making their feelings known.
Does go to show its not just a few online trolls that have had enough of their bullshit as some would have you believe

Speculate to accumulate would have been backing the Poch rebuild.

Mourinho was cutting corners.
That would have been the case but they seemed to believe that lumping a billion pound debt on the club for a gold plated bannister in levys private lounge was a better risk with more potential reward - fn morons still thinking it was a property deal and business.

We've got worse and worse since 2018 and frankly considering levy wants his pay day and has loaded the club up and by extension the fans with debt but won't leave till he gets his price - I'd say we are really really fucked.

Before you could say Levy has no eye for football. But now he has been truly found out as a businessman as well.

Cant close a deal. Misses out on massive prospects over insignificant money. Brings in duds. Thinks hes being the big bossman by not selling Kane knowing full well we have a declining squad and in turn an unhappy single striker. Now come january man city are gunna bend spurs over a barrel and not offer us any where close to 140m and levy wont sell because of his ego. I hope Kane runs down his contract and leaves on a free just to stick it to those cunts.

Well and truly found out.

It’s truly embarrassing that old tax dodging nonce is involved in our club - shameful scenes. I rather have Abrahimovic than these scum cunts - at least he wants to win on the field not on the balance sheet

ENIC OUT NOW
lol thought you were referring to Harry

:harrylol:

I agree. But for those who won't or can't bring themselves let ENIC destroy their matchday attendance, it's great to hear them making their feelings known.
Then they’ll reap what they sow. Enic dont care whos in the stands or how the football is going as long as that profit margin is moving along nicely.

The only way to oust Enic from this club is when its no longer financially profitable for them. Theyve already alienated their true fanbase. Once the stadium novelty has warn off, the london tourists wont pay week in week out to watch an utter dire spurs team battling mid table.

Enic burnt their bridges with the loyal spurs support. They detest us. Levy couldnt hide his disgust for the locals expressing their criticisms in that interview.

Last edited:
Stop giving him money then

Totally agree. I haven’t been to a game since the pandemic. I’m also refusing to watch this shit again on TV until massive changes are Made. I’m refusing to buy any merchandise too. I’m not funding these fraud cunts anymore. Does it pain me to say they have completely turned me against my club ? Yes, but I don’t care. It’s principle now, fuck them!!! #LevyOut #NunoOut #EnicOut

Totally agree. I haven’t been to a game since the pandemic. I’m also refusing to watch this shit again on TV until massive changes are Made. I’m refusing to buy any merchandise too. I’m not funding these fraud cunts anymore. Does it pain me to say they have completely turned me against my club ? Yes, but I don’t care. It’s principle now, fuck them!!! #LevyOut #NunoOut #EnicOut
Same boat mate

My last game was Poch's last game in charge v Sheffield Utd , never saw us live under Mourinho luckily and I will not be returning until these parasites have fucked off

Suspect I will be waiting a hell of a long time but there you are

I do miss it and I do hate feeling like I can't go and watch my team play a game of football but I refuse to put a penny into these charlatans pockets

Seen the following posted elsewhere by someone who seems to know his shit. Anyone savvy enough to know if true?

If you want something to go at however, then the selling of THFCs property assets to ENIC on high road west for under market value absolutely stinks, and borders on fraud to the non ENIC 15% shareholders in the club.

ENIC held off putting a planning application through until after it was sold which cheated the club out of millions in its value.

not sure how you force or a guy who owns 30% of the club and is ENIC favorite son
only pressure can be by the supporters not buying anything at the club
go into stadium as later as possible don't buy any food or drink in the ground, have it outside before/after the match
you have paid for your season ticket so you have to go, but dont buy anything inside the ground

ENIC & Levy have ruined my relationship with Football and my love for Spurs. I have been a fan since 1995 and have gone to hundreds of games home & away, had season tickets for 15 years, but no more..
I will never give another penny to Levy and ENIC.

Back
Top Bottom