Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Off grid turkey droppings power new 78 home development near Hemsby . Pioneering Bernard Mathews partnership with Hopkins's home's sets the agenda .
Congratulations .
" East Norfolk Herald"

And yet when I told our marketing department that every Christmas turkey should come with a free 10kg bag of eco friendly turkey droppings I was voted out and called a madman.

Who’s laughing now eh.

You think Levy/ENIC should do something to break that cycle?

The cycle always breaks, you'll notice that when all the whinging and moaning dies down when we're in a good moment so for example when we win, when we buy players, when we got Conte etc... not a peep

So let's give it until the end of the window, I will garantee you the same babies throwing their toys out the pram just because we haven't bought anyone half way through the transfer window will crawl back under their rocks once we get players in.

The cycle always breaks, you'll notice that when all the whinging and moaning dies down when we're in a good moment so for example when we win, when we buy players, when we got Conte etc... not a peep

So let's give it until the end of the window, I will garantee you the same babies throwing their toys out the pram just because we haven't bought anyone half way through the transfer window will crawl back under their rocks once we get players in.
Fuck off you pompous apologist prick .

Our fans are 🤡

Everytime we lose its a fucking meltdown and the world is caving in, yet when we win its all roses and bubbles, do me a favour 🤦‍♀️
You would think if that was the case ENIC would have worked that out in 21 years, Then thought the CUSTOMERS are happy when we are winning maybe if we prioritise that our CUSTOMERS ( because that is all we are to them , but captive CUSTOMERS) will be happy.

So following your logic , it is counter intuitive to have a poor team , as it should be to any owner

Not rocket science

Last edited:
You would think if that was the case ENIC would have worked that out in 21 years, Then thought the fans are happy when we are winning maybe if we prioritise that our CUSTOMERS will be happy

Not rocket science

Yet the fans (cutomers) constantly buy season tickets, single match tickets, pay for merchandise, buy food and drink in the stadium so as far as ENIC are concerned the fans are happy.

The only thing our fanbase do is moan online and hastag ENICout, ENIC and Levy trend on Twitter when we lose or don't buy anyone lol, when it comes to protests they're more of a day out lol we're a bunch on internet gangstas

Yet the fans (cutomers) constantly buy season tickets, single match tickets, pay for merchandise, buy food and drink in the stadium so as far as ENIC are concerned the fans are happy.

The only thing our fanbase do is moan online and hastag ENICout, ENIC and Levy trend on Twitter when we lose or don't buy anyone lol, when it comes to protests they're more of a day out lol we're a bunch on internet gangstas
I guess Levy sacked Nuno cos the fans were singing

We love you Levy we do

This is very true.

“Don” Levy is a actually a thing. The fans love that man. So much.

In other news got my first Tottenham tattoo today.
da11d560c6753498c4940532361a6394.jpg

I guess Levy sacked Nuno cos the fans were singing

We love you Levy we do

Yeah the fans were upset and aimed a lot of their angst towards Levy

But then ENIC hired Conte and then the fans shutup and everything went back to normal which kinda proves my point.

We're hearing noise now because we haven't bought anyone, watch how the energy changes when we get some players in.

Yeah the fans were upset and aimed a lot of their angst towards Levy

But then ENIC hired Conte and then the fans shutup and everything went back to normal which kinda proves my point.

We're hearing noise now because we haven't bought anyone, watch how the energy changes when we get some players in.
Well if they get good players in why would they make a noise. All the ENIC out sentiment is about not investing in the team and backing Conte

That is like saying I have an abscess on my tooth and I am screaming in pain. The dentist gives me antibiotics and removes the tooth, I now feel better but carry on screaming

The argument's against lLevy and ENIC are valid to a certain extent but at the same time when people call them rotten to the core and they don't care about the club etc etc is absolute rubbish and proper jumping on the bandwagon.

Well if they get good players in why would they make a noise. All the ENIC out sentiment is about not investing in the team and backing Conte

That is like saying I have an abscess on my tooth and I am screaming in pain. The dentist gives me antibiotics and removes the tooth, I now feel better but carry on screaming

That's how I know the ENIC out sentiment is bollocks because A) ENIC have invested in the team, they've just invested poorly and B) 'Backing' Conte when we're not even half way through the window when he was the one who said that he needed to complete his assesment of the squad before we go ahead and trade.

People are just throwing their toys out the pram because we haven't bought anyone in yet.

Bunch of fucking cry babies :D

But why should generations of fans who supported Spurs long before ENIC, and will support them long after, allow their dissatisfaction and contempt for the owners to extinguish their love for their club?

The way you piss all over our fanbase is really disappointing to see.

This is why some of you are viewed on here as ENIC fans first and foremost.
Any legitimate criticism of the owners is frowned upon and taken personally.

That's how I know the ENIC out sentiment is bollocks because A) ENIC have invested in the team, they've just invested poorly and B) 'Backing' Conte when we're not even half way through the window when he was the one who said that he needed to complete his assesment of the squad before we go ahead and trade.

People are just throwing their toys out the pram because we haven't bought anyone in yet.

Wish I was tough as teak like you , you‘re so strong and brave

But why should generations of fans who supported Spurs long before ENIC, and will support them long after, allow their dissatisfaction and contempt for the owners to extinguish their love for their club?

The way you piss all over our fanbase is really disappointing to see.

This is why some of you are viewed on here as ENIC fans first and foremost.
Any legitimate criticism of the owners is frowned upon and taken personally.

I don't like our owners and want them out as much as anyone. I just find it funny that some of our fans don't have the same energy towards them when things are going well because if you really wanted them out you'd be as vocal as you are now...ask yourself why these campaigns and stupid accounts pipe up the minute it's perceived we're in a bad moment or that we haven't bought anyone, it's just pointless noise and adds to the negativity if you ask me.

If you don't include yourself in that then fair enough, it's not addressed to you and there's no need to take it so personally.

A lot of my judgement of the ENICout brigade has come from experience and have had some pretty unpleasant exchanges with them even if you dared to have a debate with them which contradicted their opinion hence why I'm like this to these OTT clowns, they don't represent a Spurs fan as far as I'm concerned.

Here's a novel idea why don't we wait until 1st Feb when all is said and done before we start kicking off, all this negative energy is pointless and as I said smacks of pure and utter self entitlement from our fans, the window isn't shut so we haven't been wronged yet, chill out.

They haven't invested. We've had some of the lowest levels of investment in the squad in the last decade. Not too 6. Literally EPL.

Just because revenues went crazy high and inflated transfers, doesn't mean they invested more money in the squad. They haven't. They're just operating with inflated everything. Revenues, player fees, wages, etc. In real dollars we're still near bottom for actual investment in the squad.

Probably first for investment in property though.

Back
Top Bottom