Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can we give this "Levy cultist / ENIC bot" shit a rest please?
There are a number of posters here who have let their moral crusade against what Chelsea/City have done to the game (that’s the core of it, it doesn’t emerge from Levy per se) totally blind them into an absurd fictional view of the way our club is run that makes them totally unable to accept any dissent whatsoever.

There are a number of posters here who have let their moral crusade against what Chelsea/City have done to the game (that’s the core of it, it doesn’t emerge from Levy per se) totally blind them into an absurd fictional view of the way our club is run that makes them totally unable to accept any dissent whatsoever.
Exactly. Any criticism of ENIC, Levy, or the general direction of the club in general and they're all over it like flies over shit to protect their man.

It's a cult. Nothing more, nothing less.

the-irony-irony.gif
Oh god, the clown army is here

Yeah. I support a different team who was run to comparably incompetent management before the latest change, which catapulted them onto sustained decade long competitive success and a championship.

The debates back then about management were nothing like this. Here, the pro Levy ENIC posters always shift goal posts, and try to find a way to make it seem like we're spending just as much as we can, as compared to clubs of similar stature, when we know that simply isn't true.

When the bots compare us to Chelsea and city to say hey we can't spend that much, while ignoring the likes of Woolwich, Everton, Villa, etc, it's clear what's going on.

Somehow to show ambition is to spend the 7th greatest net spend over the last 5 years, while ignoring that we have a higher revenue base than a 7th placed team in the EPL.

Bots.

There should be limit on 5 posts a day.
You get sad no life super pricks constantly fucking the forum up .
Especially the couple of boring nutter Enic cunts

I'm not a fan, we wouldn't be able to read your constant pearls of wisdom or read your well thought out, constructive posts so it's a no from me.

Exactly. Any criticism of ENIC, Levy, or the general direction of the club in general and they're all over it like flies over shit to protect their man.

It's a cult. Nothing more, nothing less.

I actually think most fans are not overly exercised by ENIC. They don't particularly like them, appreciate some of the things Levy has done in the past such as the stadium, and understand our current limitations which are frustrating; when we are competing with mega oil money.

But the cult are really those who try to shout down anyone who identifies nuances or dares to highlight them. The single-minded, negative Levy Haters are more like a cult if you look at it. Insular, unable to see other perspectives or shades of grey, and paranoid. Extremely cult-like. I'm not sure what makes people like that, but I think it probably stems from frustrations in their own lives. Spurs success or failure becomes a metaphor for their own existence. As though Levy spending would transform their own reality. Which I actually totally understand. We all want our club to win and excel and somehow it reflects on us. We walk taller after a win, and feel the burden of defeat. But I also appreciate that the journey is everything. We are never likely to be one of the few clubs bought out by oil magnets. And I'm not sure I'd want us to be. Instead, we have a decent setup that few other clubs in the football league have. And we have some clever, hard-working people running our club. They are not perfect, but I'll take them over the semi-corrupt owners of other clubs.

I think the haters will likely make things uncomfortable for Levy. Who would want to be involved when people are spitting such bile at you and even your family? I hope that those who do, don't have the same abuse thrown at them or their families. And that we all don't end up with a worse lot in charge.

Can we give this "Levy cultist / ENIC bot" shit a rest please?
Why?

It’s a cancer eating out good discussion here by paid club operatives who attack good fans who dare criticize Levy and co. Not to mention spreading blatant lies and shameless propaganda as such - it is deplorable!

Needs to be called out and eradicated asap

Last edited:
scarletjim scarletjim - confirmed now 100%
Confirmed what? What on earth are you on about now? Confirmed that I deplore the way you shout and bully your way through this forum because you're incapable of accepting that anyone can possibly have a different opinion to you - that's certainly confirmed if that's what you mean.

I disliked your post for 2 reasons:
1. You seem to be trying to stop those with an opposing view from having a voice - you seem to want anyone who doesn't agree with you 'eradicated'.
2. You claim that anyone with a different opinion is ruining good discussion - on the contrary, it's your littering of every thread with anti-ENIC (and now even anti-other-posters!) that is ruining the forum.

Confirmed what? What on earth are you on about now? Confirmed that I deplore the way you shout and bully your way through this forum because you're incapable of accepting that anyone can possibly have a different opinion to you - that's certainly confirmed if that's what you mean.
You disagreed with a post which had no shouting or bullying - only anti-Levy sentiment - your agenda is laughably clear now but TFC is waking up don't you worry

You disagreed with a post which had no shouting or bullying - only anti-Levy sentiment - your agenda is laughably clear now but TFC is waking up don't you worry
TFC is not 'waking up' at all, every time I post anything talking about your ignorant behaviour, plenty of people support my posts. I'm not saying I'm in the majority regarding ENIC, definitely not - there are plenty of people here who debate maturely against Levy / ENIC - however you are most certainly not one of them.

Your post absolutely does not just have 'anti-Levy' sentiment, if it did that would be fine by me (at least it's on the right thread for a change) - your post has anti-other-poster sentiment, you're saying that you want any opinions by other posters that you don't agree with 'eradicated' - and you don't think that constitutes shouting and bullying?

TFC is not 'waking up' at all, every time I post anything talking about your ignorant behaviour, plenty of people support my posts
LOL - support from the same ENIC bots who claim Levy is doing a great job and we are running a sustainable football model - wake up and smell the flowers, fella - ENIC is truly hated now - and your agenda has been found out

Your post absolutely does not just have 'anti-Levy' sentiment, if it did that would be fine by me

Hahaa - fine by you? Steady on now on that high-horse

John Thomas John Thomas - next time you post Levy is a cunt, please make sure scarletjim scarletjim first approves if it's fine by him - else the ENIC police will cuff you

LOL - support from the same ENIC bots who claim Levy is doing a great job and we are running a sustainable football model - wake up and smell the flowers, fella - ENIC is truly hated now - and your agenda has been found out
Yes, yes, everyone who disagrees with you is a bot, your opinion is the only one held by real humans posting on the forum, I get it, I think everyone gets it tbh. Honestly mate I do wonder what a good shrink would make of you. :)

Back
Top Bottom