Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Something needs to be done mate honestly I am fucking sick of seeing my club being run the way it is.

You can’t influence a sale of the club, forget that

all we can do is start to harass his family, threaten the wet little toad and hope he backs off fron the football club

No, you don't go after the individuals directly. You stay within the law, you certainly don't threaten them.

Start with going after their assets, make them want to sell. Hit them where it hurts, in the pocket.
All ENIC and Tavistock investments should be looked into, and reputationally damaged where possible.
By all means protest at the training ground, club offices, other ENIC assets and as last resort outside Levy's house, but keep within the law. Not worth getting arrested for them.

No, you don't go after the individuals directly. You stay within the law, you certainly don't threaten them.

Start with going after their assets, make them want to sell. Hit them where it hurts, in the pocket.
All ENIC and Tavistock investments should be looked into, and reputationally damaged where possible.
By all means protest at the training ground, club offices, other ENIC assets and as last resort outside Levy's house, but keep within the law. Not worth getting arrested for them.
I’m not doing anything, not fussed if others do

ENIC don’t have any consumer brands so nothing you can do there, unless you target the sponsors

I’ve been wavering and edging toward giving it up. Have until 3rd June (I think).

Really conflicted tbh. Angry that it’s come to this....giving something up that I enjoy in order to make a point (or piss in the wind).

Can’t stand the majority of this team, the last manager and particularly Levy and his crass greed but was still looking forward to match days again. Going with old mates, meeting new ones from here.

As I said, still undecided but if I don’t renew I probably need to walk away from professional football and Spurs
This, and other like-minded posts, are so sad, it's breaking my heart. If I didn't renew, then I would feel that I am turning my back on something that has been a huge part of my life for 54 years.
If it carries on, I can see next season being my last:(

This, and other like-minded posts, are so sad, it's breaking my heart. If I didn't renew, then I would feel that I am turning my back on something that has been a huge part of my life for 54 years.
If it carries on, I can see next season being my last:(
I gave mine up at the start of this season. I refuse to give that man anymore of my money. I will continue to go to Tottenham on match days though and watch it in the pub when we occasionally play at 3 PM on a Saturday! Levy will not destroy the friendships I’ve made and the days out I enjoyed!

Football is fun and meant to be an escape from every day life.

Yesterday. Drove to the station. Delayed because of road works. 30 mins and £6 to park.
Train to London. £30.
Bus to Liverpool Street
Train to WHL.
2.5 hours door to door.
Three drinks. 2 for me and one for a random who had 550 points so thought it was worth keeping in his good books. £16.
Usual Block but 15 rows further back for £60. Total £112. Would have been £120 if not for the free chicken burger. Decent but not as good as Chick King and costs £5 more.
90 minutes of utter garbage.
Northumberland Park to Stratford.
Tube to London Bridge.
Train to T.Wells.
20 minute drive.
Nearly hit 3 deer on the by pass. I still don't know how missed them or how the prick tailgating me did not go in to the back of my car. Miracle.
Got home at 22.15.

I must be out of my nut doing that 20-25 times a season. And yet all I am is a CRN.

Sad times.

Football is fun and meant to be an escape from every day life.

Yesterday. Drove to the station. Delayed because of road works. 30 mins and £6 to park.
Train to London. £30.
Bus to Liverpool Street
Train to WHL.
2.5 hours door to door.
Three drinks. 2 for me and one for a random who had 550 points so thought it was worth keeping in his good books. £16.
Usual Block but 15 rows further back for £60. Total £112. Would have been £120 if not for the free chicken burger. Decent but not as good as Chick King and costs £5 more.
90 minutes of utter garbage.
Northumberland Park to Stratford.
Tube to London Bridge.
Train to T.Wells.
20 minute drive.
Nearly hit 3 deer on the by pass. I still don't know how missed them or how the prick tailgating me did not go in to the back of my car. Miracle.
Got home at 22.15.

I must be out of my nut doing that 20-25 times a season. And yet all I am is a CRN.

Sad times.
Sounds like my usual Journey in from East Sussex! At least the deer survived...good driving 😉

Been supporting this great club for nearly 40 years and this is the most despondent I've ever felt about Spurs.

Next year will be my 50th anniversary of going to first match.

Only times been this down with the club are Burkinshaw walking out in us, Irving Scholar almost bankrupting us, Levy wanting to make us Stratford Hotspur and now.

Only time been this down with the team is during Graham's reign, but that was more to do with him than the team really.

Just a bit too young to remember the ramifications of the Terry Neill reign, but expect this is similar currently.

Back
Top Bottom