Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we all started calling it Daniel Levy FC and started wearing Daniel Levy FC scarves and using Daniel Levy FC banners,
do we think he'd start showing a bit more pride or ambition in the 'on the pitch' activity?

I could be wrong but I suspect there is an ego to protect there....
It’s all about him. Remember the Ajax 2nd leg. He couldn’t wait to parade on the pitch as though he had just scored the winner. Couldn’t bare to stay away & let poch & the boys get all the spotlight.
Sooner he goes the better. Hope he Takes his fanboys & ENIC FC fans with him too

In the same way that I hope the kroenkes retain control of Woolwich, Woolwich fans will be absolutely desperate to see levy/ENIC retain ownership of this club.
They all know we won’t win anything with enic/levy so love us being doomed with them at the helm. We are no threat with enic & levy. But plenty of potential with good new owners!

Give them a chance , I have a feeling that the 22nd year is when they will really hit their stride
Rodney will be in his 80s & we will still be saying this time next year.
It’s the sunk cost fallacy.
The Sunk Cost Fallacy describes our tendency to follow through on an endeavor if we have already invested time, effort, or money into it, whether or not the current costs outweigh the benefits.

That seems to be the stubborn levy/enic supporters to a tee. Don’t want to face the reality they got brainwashed, conned & duped but not by a mastermind. But by
:levylol::levywhoa:
To be fair I’d not want to believe it either & my pride would be hurt.
Years of defending them & saying they are taking us to the next level & want what’s best for us. Saying we don’t need signings. Blaming every manager & saying we don’t need a rebuild, poch is the problem. We don’t need to worry about Liverpool.
I could list 100s more.
Ohhh how wrong they got it for so many years too. Yet still won’t admit it & still support levy/enic making our club crap.

How they’ve managed to get away with what’s gone on the past 6 months is incredible. The ESL, the admitting hiring jose was a mistake and sacking before the final, the absolute shambles of a managerial search, hiring this clown from juve all forgotten because of the Kane debacle.

Him and his idiot brother have saved ENIC this summer I bet levy couldn’t believe his luck when Kane started acting up.

I got a load of disagrees for not sucking off paratci and this summer transfer window where we did fuck all, the squad needed a proper re build and we once again failed to address all of our issues.

Ahahahah
Says it all...... levy has screwed the club massivelly and needs to fuck off once and for all. no semi decent manager sane enough will come and work with him. Poch???? You’re having a laugh, the man will never come back whilst this bald cunt is still here

Perhaps the cult considers it a hard choice between

A) Messi

or

B) Levy

Skip to 35 min for Gold's take on Levy his hiring of Paratici and Nuno, and overall strategy.

It’s all about him. Remember the Ajax 2nd leg. He couldn’t wait to parade on the pitch as though he had just scored the winner. Couldn’t bare to stay away & let poch & the boys get all the spotlight.
Sooner he goes the better. Hope he Takes his fanboys & ENIC FC fans with him too
Next premier league game should mark his 20 years in charge with a walk out on the 20th min, no fuss, no chanting at him, just get up and walk out at 20mins…..

If you read that Telegraph piece and still think Levy and ENIC should be given more chances then i'm not quite sure what to say anymore. Its clear the atmosphere at the club is rotten, it was the last year under Poch, it was under Mourinho and it is now. Sacking Nuno might well be needed but its a small plaster on a massive wound.

Back
Top Bottom