Levy Out/ENIC new poll 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy/ENIC in or out?

• In

Votes: 72 23.2%
  • Out

Votes: 239 76.8%

• Total voters
Harry Hotspur...no thanks i'll probably contact aids if click on that site
Why? Because he's a staunch critic of Levy / ENIC?

And not one of you has offered a scenario with regards to my perfectly reasonable question at the top of the previous page.

You guys really do have a problem don't you. You should get together and form a self help group. Talk to each other. Open up.

"Hi. My name is Shady Dan. And I'm a Levy / ENIC fanatic

All of you bleating about a fascist theocracy not buying us....

FB5ONgzWUAMB35c.jpg:large

That's a parallel you that is.

And not one of you has offered a scenario with regards to my perfectly reasonable question at the top of the previous page.

You guys really do have a problem don't you. You should get together and form a self help group. Talk to each other. Open up.

Shadydan Shadydan is another ENIC operative recently deployed on here - just review his posting history

Not worth the trouble, mate

No becuase he's toxic and chats complete and utter balls, nothing to do with ENIC, he's always been like that since he first started blogging, not for me sorry.

You're a bit of a strange fellow aren't you, you realise I'm in favour a new owner don't you? Allow your brain to absorb that someone might have a reasonable view point on the situatuion and wishes to partake in a bit of critical thinkng and nuance on the subject, just because I don't have ENIC out plastered on my avatar like some twat doesn't mean I'm happy with the current situatuion.

He supported Archway over the club is one reason off the top of my head. Lots of rumours he's actually a gooner.

I like the boy hotspur.

You may not agree with all of his content but at least he is processing and vocalising the opinions of a number of spurs fans whose voice is otherwise nullified by an overwhelming feeling of indifference and inertia among the fan base.

Hes pointing out what many do not want to hear. Unfortunately he fights an uphill battle.

Hes no fool, just look at the reams of books that he has stacked on his shelves in the background of every video.

He certainly comes across to me as someone that likes to observe, digest, analyse, then comment.

Very surprising mate not the sort that would normally get a ban as you don't say anything controversial against the club that is strange

It was more what I said about ITK which got me banned from the transfer section I guess which was the start of it then it went downhill from there, eventually they were banning me from various active threads so posting on there became pointless, it was more like a read only site and then in the end they just fucked up my account so now I can't even see the site when I login, oh well :D

It was more what I said about ITK which got me banned from the transfer section I guess which was the start of it then it went downhill from there, eventually they were banning me from various active threads so posting on there became pointless, it was more like a read only site and then in the end they just fucked up my account so now I can't even see the site when I login, oh well :D
I think a lot of the itk talk is put on there to drive up site activity maybe I'm wrong but who knows

Back
Top Bottom