Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our set pieces are SO BAD. Eriksen always hits the first man. Have been forever under Poch. I hate the way we play, i find it so depressing that it never gets better.
I agree mate. But it’s Eriksen full stop the bloke doesn’t care anymore and just strolls around. He shouldn’t be on the pitch. Lamela was better at the right hand side set pieces just need someone on the left.

Worryingly, there seem to be a lot of Spurs fans on here quite happy about this!

Feel vindicated do ya?
Good for you..m
Have some fucking belief, rather than crowing about how right you were to have no faith in the first place!

Back the team, don’t like the way we are playing. Even if Son scores that, this would still have happened IMO. There is a gulf in mentality between the two sets of players.

Took another goal for us to come out of the block and make them actually play some football.

Been a decent performance so far, good defensive shape solid defending, other than unfortunate soft penalty for Aurier. Poch has always been useless with using subs so really no expectation there. Could easily score an equalizer

Worryingly, there seem to be a lot of Spurs fans on here quite happy about this!

Feel vindicated do ya?
Good for you..m
Have some fucking belief, rather than crowing about how right you were to have no faith in the first place!
Sigh of relief for them when liverpool got the pen.

Back
Top Bottom