Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m sorry but how do you go from a great team performance mid week and great formation to going back to this wank diamond and bringing back in the shite like Eriksen! Manager needs to realise he is at fault for this. Alli should have been off at half time as well

That's a foul on Aurier surely - Mane doesn't play the ball he just puts his legs in front of Aurier

Clever by Mane to draw the pen.

Legitimately got his leg in front before Serge swung his leg.

Something Harry would do - use the same savvy.

Main thing is Eriksen shouldn't have been on the pitch to fanny the ball away which ended with Serge in a 1v1 situation in the box which is a recipe for not good things.

Poch is starting to get on my nerves A LOT! Which is super sad because I loved this guy.. but recently I can't stand his stubborn shit tactics without learning ANYTHING from those crap performances

Back
Top Bottom