Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They scored early doors in the Champo League final against us and pretty much parked the bus afterwards and tried to hit Salah on the break. He's a bitter boy.

Edit: just looked it up - they had 39% possession in the final, in a neutral venue.

He's an outrageous cunt for saying what he did about us, as for the can't coach it shit, he's talking total bollocks.

Last edited:
No.

That idiot believes Blueberries cure cancer.
I have painstakingly gathered scientific evidence that it’s wise to steer clear of them:

CFCEC023-9485-4-ED4-84-AD-B166-A13-BC54-E.jpg

Being disappointed with a DRAW away at Anfield speaks volumes.... yes we shoulda/coulda won... and yes, we're still relying on Leeds to do us a favour, but right now, I couldn't be prouder.
There were many (on here, and in the wider world) that predicted a gang-rape at our expense... as it was, we were unfortunate to draw... a lucky deflection was all that stood between us and an historic win...

of course Arse will probably win tomorrow... butchoo never know... a draw would do nicely!

COME ON LEEDS! LEEDSLEEDSLEEDSLEEDSLEEDSLEEDS!

Why can’t we just enjoy a decent performance from the lads against the dippers at their back yard and were lucky to grab the equaliser?

If we miss top four after 38 games, then we can bemoan everything but fuck sake, getting something from Anfield and some are talking like it’s doomsday.

Fuck me we have to stop this!

It'd be particularly sweet if Kane scored the winner and cupped his ear to the Kop given that they fucking hate him an inexplicable amount, like more than Gooners. The scousers FEWM at Kane, I'm not even sure why? I think it goes back to that pen in the 2-2? or "Claiming Eriksen's goal at Stoke" This affected the scousers in some way.

They also hate that's he's England Captain over the "Real Captain , Hendo"

God I Fucking hate them so so much. vile arrogant fanbase.

I actually think that was a good half of football from us. We have a game plan, not trying to go toe to toe against their better players. Good shape, hard work, some threat, a bit of luck. It’s 0-0 at HT. They absolutely must win. So far they are not. So what’s not to like?

1. Great point I never thought we'd get.

2. Fuck you Liverpool, you bin-dwelling scally cunts.

3 Fuck you, ref. 5 mins for what?? And the an extra 40 secs for what???

Absolutely crooked.

That is a great performance and a well deserved point. Really unlucky to concede that goal via a deflection.

Considering we all thought we were gonna get smashed, the boys have turned up and played really well.

We all need to stop whittling about other results and appreciate what a fantastic point that is and how much we've improved under Conte in such a short space of time.

I'm sorry but i don't see a reason to be happy at all. That was our chance to put more pressure on Woolwich and pretty much make the h2h match a direct CL ticket.
Yet Hojbjerg decide not to shoot 5 meter infront of enemy net, and decide to pass the ball to Liverpool defenders ....
Yet people are putting me X for being realistic, and not be with ***** glasses.
Our physical condition is also not good enough, and that is clear for quite some time. A lot of players just lost edge after the 60 minute.
We got a team with 8-9 impotent players, and we need to rely on the like of 2 people to do all the job in scoring goals, ain't happening.
We missed a big 3 points here and get back on track for CL.
Now we are missing CL 99,99%.
State of this.

Nice little lesson for the boys on pages 0-20 to relax a little and let the game play before you start melting. What a nice surprise for us all on a Saturday evening to take a point when the feeling before the game was just doom and gloom.

Back
Top Bottom