Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool look unstoppable at the moment, a win is very unlikely. Let’s be realistic, a draw would be a really good result. We won’t lose top 4 because of this game, we fucked it up not once, but twice, against Brighton and Brentford. Relying to win at Liverpool is typical Spurs shit.

in the 80s I remember every time we went there the papers we full of ‘The Titanic hadn’t sunk when we last won there’. Fucking hated it.
but eventually we won there, and against an all conquering Dipper team.

well I reckon we are owed one.

1-2 to us.
ps to those going, wear wellies. Tears from the dippers gonna fuck up your shoes if you don’t.
:tobyarm:

I think it’s entirely possible that we can score against them therefore I think a draw is entirely possible. Maybe even a win; it’s not likely, but it is possible.

I have to say that an early morning snifter certainly puts you in a good mood for the day…

Not really expecting much from this, we have a few things in our favour though;
  • They played a midweek big game abroad, with a full strength team
  • They play off a very high-line, and I fancy Son against TAA big time
Win this though... Imagine the confidence boost for the final stretch.

:contepray:
Almost as importantly, it would fuck their title hopes.

Oh fuck off......

Find another club you plastic moron.

You and all the other pricks saying shit like this were predicting we'd be slaughtered before the game.

We'd have won but for a jammy deflected goal.

You melts may not have noticed but Hugo an easy game.
We restricted Liverpool to 3 shots on goal , the lads did good, proud of them.

Hes an unbelievably bad loser … ungracious prick
He’s awful. Absolutely awful.

Really spiteful, mean spirited cunt. It’s even worse as every broadcaster have their collective tongues up his fundament.

I also cannot abide that dickhead routine he does on the halfway line staring at the opposition during warm up.

Total gimp.

Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
Come out mrs P we have a team to be proud of - if I knew how to upload photos I’d post a picture of just how restricted my very restricted view was - embarrassing that in 2022 a prem team sell such a terrible seat. Felt like crying before kick off but after a lot of bobbing and weaving so glad I went - so proud to be a yid thought every one was top class - if we don’t get top 4 it will a real shame but despite some of the ridiculous negativity in here there have been some top games this season COYS

So easy to dislike him. What an absolute tosser. No humility, no acceptance that our "game plan" out did his, no mention that out manager nulled their strengths.

I do wonder if the other League manager behind closed doors also hate the big headed twat.
He shouldn’t criticise a team for not lying down and dying because what it’s Liverpool. Conte didn’t criticise Brighton or Brentford gameplan for double marking Kane against us and allowing us no chances . Klopp is a salty prick.

A big round of applause to the trust for this, sections of the media just love this kind of thing and putting the boot into the club and its supporters at any and every opportunity.

Have they never done Anfield before? Its only taken you 40 odd years to mention it.

Back
Top Bottom