Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think he's actually been pretty decent at CAM. His constant and boundless energy just makes the press that much easier for our other attackers to pull off. Might be an ideal foil for Bale at RAM. We'll see what happens when Gio comes back.

Really not terrible production at all if you ask me... he also comes off the bench most games this season and last so that impacts these numbers

20/21: 9G/5A (thus far)
19/20: 7G/5A
18/19: 15G / 2A

You said he's been our 3rd biggest goal threat for some time, I'm just saying that wasn't the case last season, wasn't debating whether his record was good or not

Yeah he is hit and miss but I thought he worked really hard today; lightning reflexes for the goal, and gave their defence yet another distraction to worry about. Kind of like Godzuki while Godzilla gets to work.

His L sign was very funny, particularly as he had it held up near to his forehead at one point. I'm not entirely convinced that he knows that that is the universal sign for 'Loser'.

I think he has a place up front, rotating with the others .

I sure hope not. He is not nearly good enough.

I think we can replace him with someone younger and that offers more than he does without much difficulty.

I sure hope not. He is not nearly good enough.

I think we can replace him with someone younger and that offers more than he does without much difficulty.
I agree with everything in this post except the "nearly" and "without much difficulty" parts.

He is not good enough, but he is nearly good enough. And I do think we can replace him with someone younger and better, but it isn't going to be easy.

I agree with everything in this post except the "nearly" and "without much difficulty" parts.

He is not good enough, but he is nearly good enough. And I do think we can replace him with someone younger and better, but it isn't going to be easy.

I don't think we want Moura to be a starter on this team so we are talking about him being a squad player. I think that is easy to replace with someone younger, I mean he is a guy I bring up all the time but Olise for example fits that bill plus is homegrown. Matheus Periera younger and better. Plus many others from the PL and Europe.

I don't think we want Moura to be a starter on this team so we are talking about him being a squad player. I think that is easy to replace with someone younger, I mean he is a guy I bring up all the time but Olise for example fits that bill plus is homegrown. Matheus Periera younger and better. Plus many others from the PL and Europe.
Well, if Bale isn't back next season (which seems likely), we need a starting winger, no? Unless Dele steps up. And in any event, I think it's easy to name names but when the rubber meets the road, finding good players who stick isn't easy. A lot of us had high hopes for Bergwijn and look how he's turned out.

Well, if Bale isn't back next season (which seems likely), we need a starting winger, no? Unless Dele steps up. And in any event, I think it's easy to name names but when the rubber meets the road, finding good players who stick isn't easy. A lot of us had high hopes for Bergwijn and look how he's turned out.

He has turned out better than Moura, much better.

And based on his recent play isn't it too early to say that Bale won't be back?

And finding players that are better than Moura is very easy. Its why every team around us, including us, have done so.

Back
Top Bottom