Martin Jol

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Terrible the way he went, Levy as Chairman is ultimately responsible but it can't be underestimated the influence of this cunt..........
CoeRGt7UAAAVm1h.jpg

Look at the fucking state of that! Back then we went from one scandal to another, there was hardly a month that went by without something truly cringeworthy happening.

All you've got to do is track the history of this wanker and literally everything he's involved with is dodgy. Since he fucked off so too have the embarrassments, what a coincidence.

I'm lead to believe he now is a "star" in the States on some shite called Real Housewives of Beverley Hills, where he goes by the name of PK. WHAT. A. CUNT.
Ok, answer me this. I am 40 and I look at people my age and above wearing skinning jeans/trousers and I think "what cunts". Am I just an old fart who isn't with the times or do I have a point?

Ok, answer me this. I am 40 and I look at people my age and above wearing skinning jeans/trousers and I think "what cunts". Am I just an old fart who isn't with the times or do I have a point?
Horses for corses me old mukka. I see kids wearing skinny jeans and I think what a cunt! Boils down to the body that's wearing them more often that not, an 18yr old fat fuck is going to look a cunt the same as a 50yr old fat fuck.

Martin Jol, Martin Jol, Martin Martin Jol. He's got no hair but we don't care, Martin Martin Jol.
I loved him and thought the way we got rid was a real "shoot yourself in the foot" moment. I will always have a soft spot for him, thought the way he conducted himself at Bill Nick's memorial service was so dignified and respectful. A true gentleman and would always wish him well in life.

Mate as a 40+ Man myself whilst I don’t dress like a skinny jean bell end I do still like to wear nice fitted casual wear. It how you wear it not how it looks. Certainly nowhere near the M&S man phase of my life. Hopefully never!!!

Horses for corses me old mukka. I see kids wearing skinny jeans and I think what a cunt! Boils down to the body that's wearing them more often that not, an 18yr old fat fuck is going to look a cunt the same as a 50yr old fat fuck.
are you calling salmon a fat fuck?

Jol "built our foundations". What a load of bollocks!

Don't get me wrong, I love the big man and he improved us as a team and got us into Europe in back to back seasons. He put a smile back on our faces. It's right to say that under him our fortunes turned, it's right to acknowledge this as the point in which Tottenham's fortunes had changed for the better but to lay claim that he laid the "foundations" of this side is absolute nonsense.

What foundations, what element of that Jol team is remotely close to this one? Jol's team was still stacked with unprofessional players, there wasn't a McDonalds drive-in in North London that didn't have Spurs player peering through blacked out windows of their Range Rovers shovelling Big Mac's down their cake holes, or a night club that didn't have a Spurs player falling out of at 3am. It's like saying Mark Huges laid the foundations for Guardiola's Citeh.

Love Jol, one of my favourite managers, prefer him to Rednapp, a far more appealing and honest character.

Oh ffs. Jol laid the same foundations that Newcastle, Villa, Leeds and Everton need. We got 5th twice, regular euro footy and we could attract good players again.

Terrible the way he went, Levy as Chairman is ultimately responsible but it can't be underestimated the influence of this cunt..........
CoeRGt7UAAAVm1h.jpg

Look at the fucking state of that! Back then we went from one scandal to another, there was hardly a month that went by without something truly cringeworthy happening.

All you've got to do is track the history of this wanker and literally everything he's involved with is dodgy. Since he fucked off so too have the embarrassments, what a coincidence.

I'm lead to believe he now is a "star" in the States on some shite called Real Housewives of Beverley Hills, where he goes by the name of PK. WHAT. A. CUNT.

Erm great, but who is it? Is it Gazza?

But he didnt..

We really did take it up a level on the "Bottling scale" under him. The highlight of his tenure was beating a shit west ham.
Yeah finishing 40pts behind Woolwich was much better than finishing 1pts behind them, going down to the last few games to see if we can make the CL.
And getting into Europe for the first time since 91.....yeah it was much better fighting relegation or finishing 14th

Yeah finishing 40pts behind Woolwich was much better than finishing 1pts behind them, going down to the last few games to see if we can make the CL.
And getting into Europe for the first time since 91.....yeah it was much better fighting relegation or finishing 14th
The move forwards had a lot more to do with the change in transfer policy, but we were so weak mentally under him.

Back
Top Bottom