Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its a League Cup mate.

Its about as farmer as you get in this country. And we'd laugh at Woolwich for winning it and celebrating like they won the league.

But that's football. Full of hypocrisy and the notion that trophies are the be all and end all.

And we will all celebrate winning the League Cup like mad men and women.

Not as much as we laughed when they lost to Birmingham who then got relegated!

Not as much as we laughed when they lost to Birmingham who then got relegated!

MarriedCarefulGalapagosalbatross-max-1mb.gif

Had a funny feeling Pochettino had unfinished business here and eventually wants to return. Let’s hope Mourinho is successful here and Poch at PSG, then one day he might return
If he does return, I would argue it should be quite some time from now, when the club is in a totally different place financially, there are none of his previous players here (Bar perhaps Kane) and even potentially when we have a new set of owners.

There’s a good chance that when he returns he will have a multitude of trophies and will be one of the games truly elite coaches. He would need to be coming to us where he will receive the backing to really challenge.

Coming back to the club too soon when(if) it’s still being run as it is now would be a disaster waiting to happen.

A winner is someone who wins. Poch won ergo he's now a winner. Simples!

Only as good as your last chance/result my man. Mou, the winner you claim, did nothing in his first year. Poch won silverware. One's now a winner and the other is yesterday's dinosaur. Didn't think you an archeologist Sammy.
Wrong! By your own definition, Poch does not qualify yet.

Wrong! By your own definition, Poch does not qualify yet.
Wow, this must be embarrassing for you. If only you did the slightest bit of research before jumping in headfirst to a nonsense debate between me and sammyspurs sammyspurs . But don't worry as this won't affect my impression of your footballing takes. I will continue to think very little of them.

He just won the Coupe de France or the League cup you numpty. How pitiful do you have to be to pull up a post from a month ago and try and start a cuntoff about it...AND STILL BE WRONG?
The Coupe de France is still ongoing, French version of our FA Cup. No League Cup in France. He won the Trophee des Champions, a one off match, the equivalent of our Charity Shield.

The Coupe de France is still ongoing, French version of our FA Cup. No League Cup in France. He won the Trophee des Champions, a one off match, the equivalent of our Charity Shield.
Yeah, sure, and it was like his first game and he may not have even been on the sidelines that night but it was under him and he gets credit. But that's why it was a 'nonsense debate' because I actually don't give him credit for it and even if I did it was a BS exhibition. But in my debate with Sammy he can no longer say Poch has never 'won' anything. But it was so important I couldn't even remember what it was lol.

But this Magnifico moron was to try and start something a month from the post in a silly back and forth. Not his first trying to engage me. He must be bored...or boring.

Thanks for clarifying.

He just won the Coupe de France or the League cup you numpty. How pitiful do you have to be to pull up a post from a month ago and try and start a cuntoff about it...AND STILL BE WRONG?
You still don't get it do you
A winner is someone who wins. Poch won ergo he's now a winner. Simples!
YOU defined a winner as someone who wins i.e. someone who has won more than once.

Poch has only 'won' a single time ( the validity of the equivalent of the charity shield is a different debate) and thus does not qualify by YOUR OWN DEFINITION!

Hopefully that is clear and sharp enough to get through your thick empty cavity.

You still don't get it do you

YOU defined a winner as someone who wins i.e. someone who has won more than once.

Poch has only 'won' a single time ( the validity of the equivalent of the charity shield is a different debate) and thus does not qualify by YOUR OWN DEFINITION!

Hopefully that is clear and sharp enough to get through your thick empty cavity.
So sad. You were on the verge of being ignored from your bery first post that I had the misfortune of reading. Thanks for pushing my hand.

Back
Top Bottom