Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch will be given a proper transfer budget this summer to sort that back 4 out - not a Levy special
This assumes that Poch will be involved in transfers. Traditionally PSG managers just smile and take what they get. Transfers is Leonardo's department.

Hopefully he'll get some defenders but the only name I have seen them linked to is Aurier.

Didn’t you celebrate him winning the charity shield after one training session with Tuchels team?
Now it’s all about early CL rounds but not the round that actually knocked the out? Haha

2nd in a one horse race.

That’s our Poch
Sad human being

What's wrong with you?

No-one is good enough for you.

Fucking hell, you are one of a kind

Fuck me poch has only been there 5 minutes and hasn’t even had a chance to get a proper summers training or transfers in. He’ll need longer than 6 months to turn a team of mercenaries into champions
He doesn’t have to turn a team of mercenaries into champions. They were champions already. Have been buying that league for years now.

How are we supposed to sit around year after year. No progression no future? I just made up a insurance company slogan. It's about time someone said no. And a big NO

Poch is going to be like a high school girlfriend that you end up dating when you're in your 30's.

Yes, we had a great time with some great experiences, but life drags you in two different ways for the time being. Time needs to be had for us to appreciate Poch at all stages and right now we want him back because he's safe, not because he's the best option. I'm sure one day he'll be back though and hopefully whoever owns the club then will give him the full background ng he deserved the first time

Poch is going to be like a high school girlfriend that you end up dating when you're in your 30's.
Wait, you dated high school girls when you were in your 30's?

Z4hoLCb.png

Fuck me poch has only been there 5 minutes and hasn’t even had a chance to get a proper summers training or transfers in. He’ll need longer than 6 months to turn a team of mercenaries into champions
Bollocks. Every other manager wins the league at that club. Failing there, whether after 5 years or 5 months, is headline news. It’s like not winning the Scottish league managing Celtic (before Steven G ruined it ) :pochshock:

Bollocks. Every other manager wins the league at that club. Failing there, whether after 5 years or 5 months, is headline news. It’s like not winning the Scottish league managing Celtic (before Steven G ruined it ) :pochshock:
I think both are true.

It is an objectively terrible result for PSG to not win that league from the position they were in when Poch took over and with the squad they have, but it is also undeniably true that everything we know about Poch makes clear that his projects and his methods will only be getting started at this stage.

The trouble for PSG is that the third thing we know is that Poch is a terrible fit for that squad with its big stars and delicate egos.

Who knows. Nothing would surprise me in that situation.

But they've dropped points all over the place and in the biggest match in the league Lille came into the Parc des Princes and beat them. That shouldn't happen at PSG.

Put it to you this way, not winning the league title at PSG is massive failure as they are one of the clubs you’re guaranteed to win a trophy if you go. I for one was certain Poch will get his first trophy and the respect he deserves. Now I’m not entirely sure.

Put it to you this way, not winning the league title at PSG is massive failure as they are one of the clubs you’re guaranteed to win a trophy if you go. I for one was certain Poch will get his first trophy and the respect he deserves. Now I’m not entirely sure.
He's already won his first trophy with PSG, three games after taking over as manager :

Tonight PSG face Montpellier in the semi final of the French Cup (20.00 k.o.). I would imagine that should he lose this game it would be most embarrassing for him.

Back
Top Bottom