Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's already won his first trophy with PSG, three games after taking over as manager :

Tonight PSG face Montpellier in the semi final of the French Cup (20.00 k.o.). I would imagine that should he lose this game it would be most embarrassing for him.
It doesn't really count though, does it? Yes, it is technically a "trophy" but it is a lesser trophy. No one includes the community shield in the tally of trophies at the end of the season. I mean the Audi Cup is a "trophy".

I mean the Audi Cup is a "trophy".
You're god damn right it is, and we won that fucker.

rvwW4aS.png

Yeah. It was the semi final.

The other semi final is tonight between Monaco and a lower division team. So odds are likely that Monaco are their final opponents. And Monaco did the league double over them this season so it probably won't be a cake walk in the final.

Last edited:
1st official trophy for the manager we didn’t deserve
If the community shield is now becoming a real trophy (leave it to Mou to twist reality) in England then you shouldn't shortchange Poch. I'm giving him two...but just because some of the weirdos round these parts have so much irrational hatred for him. I know of one particular one that must be seething.

That's the look of a man who's just won a one-horse race.
People give folks like Ferguson and Pep and many others credit for similar though. European football is not a level playing field (never was) so either tar everyone with that charge or let it go. Folks on this board calling for Flick who won the BuLi with Bayern as if that is any different. It becomes the convenient, bitter charge of those that would like to belittle/dismiss someone's achievement.

That said, his best work will always be with us and the only way he could have bettered it at PSG was to win the CL.

Back
Top Bottom