Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

should sit tight and wait for Aston Villa.

lots of money, pretty big potential given historical size, cup history and it's the 2nd biggest city in Britain yet has no other prem competition. no real derby games to deal with
Massively underperforming for decades, could work wonders there. Saying that we really don't need anymore competition with newcastle fast emerging

Could see him manage in Germany, think Bundesliga might fit his football style well. Not sure Nice is a club you’d want to go after a shit experience at that fake Paris club, admittedly not sure what’s going on with Nice, but I’d have more ambition than that.

Maybe he’s lacking other options and wants to come back to managing.

should sit tight and wait for Aston Villa.

lots of money, pretty big potential given historical size, cup history and it's the 2nd biggest city in Britain yet has no other prem competition. no real derby games to deal with
Massively underperforming for decades, could work wonders there. Saying that we really don't need anymore competition with newcastle fast emerging
Don’t tell the wolves fans that. Apparently they were booing Grealish because he was villa. Not really sure how villa fans view wolves.

Why is he ridiculous? He’s good mates with Ossie and it’s his birthday party.

Bit fucking weird if he declined to have his photo taken when asked.
It's called Antiphrasis. I'm fully aware of (as most Spurs fans are )with his relationships with Osvaldo Ardiles. I honestly think the weird bit is you didn't spot this, and seemed to answer as if it were not obvious. The affectionate Lol was a clue.

I've seriously said for some time that the online world needs a font for irony. But if it needs spelling out , here goes.....It is not at all ridiculous that the lovely Mr Pochettino, who is very evidentedly invested emotionally with Tottenham Hotspur football club should be in this photography with his freind....🙄😑

Last edited:
It's called Antiphrasis. I'm fully aware of (as most Spurs fans are )with his relationships with Osvaldo Ardiles. I honestly think the weird bit is you didn't spot this, and seemed to answer as if it were not obvious. The affectionate Lol was a clue.

I've seriously said for some time that the online world needs a font for irony. But if it needs spelling out , here goes.....It is not at all ridiculous that the lovely Mr Pochettino, who is very evidentedly invested emotionally with Tottenham Hotspur football club should be in this photography with his freind....🙄😑

Lol. I’m ridiculous.

Italy would be the more likely out of those two I think. Italian is in the same greater language family as Spanish, so learning Italian would probably/hopefully be easier for him than German. And Bundesliga clubs really put a big emphasis on their coaches speaking German. His family is originally from Italy as well if I remember a interview correctly. So him getting a work visa would probably not be hard either.

The issue I think would be finding a club that fits him. The pressure at Juve would be massive. Inter's finances are a mess, Milan are happy with Pioli, Napoli's owner is an even more frugal Levy with a flair for the dramatic, Atalanta has Gasperini and so on.

Nice has deep pockets, he's worked in France both as a player and as a coach now. And is a fantastic place to live apparently. So I could see that being tempting.

Maybe. Maybe not. Im sure he knows what he’s doing with his career

(See above discussion about Conte.....)

These guys aren't completely infallible..... Mistakes can and will be made during their careers. We're merely offering opinion on their decisions.

Back
Top Bottom