Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

should sit tight and wait for Aston Villa.

lots of money, pretty big potential given historical size, cup history and it's the 2nd biggest city in Britain yet has no other prem competition. no real derby games to deal with
Massively underperforming for decades, could work wonders there. Saying that we really don't need anymore competition with newcastle fast emerging
Solihull Moors...

I'd love for it to happen for Poch, but there's a doubt in my mind that he might just be a good manager and great people/player person and not the other way round..... time will tell.

This may well prove to be the case, but I do feel he's in danger of frittering away the cache/esteem he'd accumulated between Espanol & Spurs.

When I see Poch now it feels like when you see your old boss from work. Yes, there may have been good times in the past - and there will always be some affection; but there is also an awkwardness and a strong sense that life has moved on. I’m really not sure we will see him as our manager again and I’m even more unsure as to whether a return would ever be a good thing.

Iv been watching Bayern every week since the start of the season and I wouldn’t be surprised if Nagglesman is shown the door soon. They are very very ordinary since lewandowski left and JN doesn’t seem to have the first clue on how to get them playing. They failed to score for the first time in over 2 years in the bundesliga at the weekend. The football has been very poor.

Bayern would be perfect for Poch.

Iv been watching Bayern every week since the start of the season and I wouldn’t be surprised if Nagglesman is shown the door soon. They are very very ordinary since lewandowski left and JN doesn’t seem to have the first clue on how to get them playing. They failed to score for the first time in over 2 years in the bundesliga at the weekend. The football has been very poor.

Bayern are not hiring Poch lmao

If they hired naglesmann then why wouldn’t they hire poch? JN is overrated. If he were to be sacked then there’s absolutely no reason poch wouldn’t be in the running. Why wouldn’t he be?
Got to be Tuchel (CL winner)?

Agree JN is a fucking dweeb, a shit AVB and I would take Poch over him all day

Bayern would never hire him.

He doesn't speak a lick of German, which is more or less a must for any Bundesliga club it seems these days. They even made Ancelotti learn it. And considering how his PSG spell went they would not go near him.

If Nagelsmann gets sacked he will be replaced by Tommy Tuchel.

Bayern would never hire him.

He doesn't speak a lick of German, which is more or less a must for any Bundesliga club it seems these days. They even made Ancelotti learn it. And considering how his PSG spell went they would not go near him.

If Nagelsmann gets sacked he will be replaced by Tommy Tuchel.

wasnt exactly a diaster was it. a league and 2 domestic cups in 1 and a half seasons. being sacked because you didnt win the CL in your first attempt is a joke as Tuchel proved

Back
Top Bottom