Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we were mid table by February would anyone here want him sacked?

Absolutely not. What the duck is wrong with people? So sick of this "what have you done for me lately"-mentality. Remember where we were at when he took the job? Completely toxic atmosphere all around the club, cancers in the squad and more. Since then he's developed several English internationals, taken us to the CL and a cup final.

Sacking him is the biggest mistake we can make right now. Who would we even get to replace him?

Last edited:
Reading your post it sounds like you want him fired. Whilst at the same time you are having a pop at Levy for having an itchy trigger finger. Have I miss read that?
Yes you misread. Sacking Poch will achieve nothing but a short term bounce. But there is more than one issue that needs to be ironed out.

No, he's miles better than AVB and even the likes of Rodgers.

It's those people above him who need to reassess their priorities, especially regarding loans and transfers.
I liked AVB. Didn't he record our highest ever points tally. Had us playing wonderful football in a season where we only missed the top 4 to the usual PL/Woolwich final day stitch up. Nurtured Gareth Bale into the world most expensive player. Only to be shafted by Levy using the Bale money to drop a shed load of 2nd/ 3rd choice targets on him instead of supporting him with the players he wanted.

Last edited:
Poch has shown a fantastic ability to nurture and bring on young players. He's shown no such ability at managing established star players. He's also won fuck all. I'm not so sure he'd be in such high demand as you suggest
Toby Alderweireld, Jan Vertonghen, Kyle Walker, Hugo Lloris, Mousa Dembele.

It's cute how you have to create an alternative universe to spout your nonsense.

raw

Alderweirweld. ? Signed by AVB ? Are you really Spurs mate. Or do you just like coming on here to be a patronising cunt

Toby Alderweireld was signed by Poch. I think that's a pretty basic bit of knowledge for a Spurs fan.

Again, that alternative universe of yours coming into action.

Even if he hadn't you said ''He's shown no such ability at MANAGING established star players.''...not ''he's show no sign of SIGNING established star players''.

Just embarrassing yourself now.

Toby Alderweireld was signed by Poch. I think that's a pretty basic bit of knowledge for a Spurs fan.

Again, that alternative universe of yours coming into action.

Even if he hadn't you said ''He's shown no such ability at MANAGING established star players.''...not ''he's show no sign of SIGNING established star players''.

Just embarrassing yourself now.
No no. Come on. I was talking about players signed under AVB. And you thought Toby was one of them. It's there forever in black and white. You made a fool of yourself.

Poch has shown a fantastic ability to nurture and bring on young players. He's shown no such ability at managing established star players. He's also won fuck all. I'm not so sure he'd be in such high demand as you suggest

This is the post I quoted. No mention of AVB. As I said, embarrassing. Keep diggin' pal.

No no. Come on. I was talking about players signed under AVB. And you thought Toby was one of them. It's there forever in black and white. You made a fool of yourself.

As the post above shows, you were talking about management, not signing.

In fact, you even mentioned Kyle Walker, who was signed as a youth prospect around 7 years ago. Before AVB even went to Chelsea. You know fuck all about Spurs. Fucking tart.
Are you drunk? What are you talking about?

YOU SAID HE HAS NO ABILITY IN MANAGING ESTABLISHED PLAYERS!

I named 5 such players he has managed and improved since he's been here. When they were signed has no bearing on Poch's ability to manage them.

You've just made up some random conversation about when people signed and randomly brought up AVB for some reason.

Go to bed.

1 win in 10 games.......... Managers have been sacked for similar yet people bang on about him like hes some sort of genius.

This is the post I quoted. No mention of AVB. As I said, embarrassing. Keep diggin' pal.

As the post above shows, you were talking about management, not signing.
You've been back and altered your original post to include other posts of mine you fucking fraud.
you actually thought Toby and Kyle were signed by AVB, bless.
]

You've been back and altered your original post to include other posts of mine you fucking fraud.
you actually thought Toby and Kyle were signed by AVB, bless.
]
Haha, no I haven't. At no point was AVB in the discussion. You honestly think I suggested Kyle Walker was signed in the last 2 years?

Conspiracy theory now. Embarrassing.

Mate, there's even people that have ''liked'' the post when it was originally posted. They'll vouch for what post it was aimed at.

Childish and embarrassing, this.

Go to bed.
Just can't admit it can you.
Trying to get your "friends' to vouch for you and give you some agrees. How fucking childish is that. Fucking phoney.
Nighty night x

Just can't admit it can you.
Trying to get your "friends' to vouch for you and give you some agrees. How fucking childish is that. Fucking phoney.
Nighty night x
Wow.

You've completely ended yourself here mate. Faced with facts you go down to conspiracy theory.

Like I said, ask Case what post was originally responded to. I'm sure that wouldn't be enough though.

Pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom