Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With the tragic news of Ehiogu, the team spirit we have and Poch's pure magnetism as a leader and visionary, all he has to do is walk in that dressing room tomorrow and stand there in silence and the team will be psyched up to the hilt

COYS

MLB_GIF_Find_Share_on_GIPHY.gif

Eric's little sister
:lamelaaghh::lamelashock:

So if a vacancy becomes available, they may want to have a manager who doesn't want to leave where he is.

pulitzer stuff this. The mirror should be very proud to have John Cross as a reporter.

Imagine going into your bosses office with files & saying " Hi boss, I've looked at the figures & decided to make up whatever I fancy , it probably took me 5 mins. You ok with that ?"

As if I couldn't love the guy any more, here is his quote when asked about players wanted by other clubs.......

“Some clubs are interested in some [of our] players,” said Pochettino. “It’s very clear they need to knock on the door of Daniel Levy.
“The players that will leave is always the decision of the club. All the players have contracts for the next two or three years minimum and we are not worried. I invite the clubs who want players from Tottenham to visit the training ground and meet our chairman.”
:levyeyes:

"We are, over two seasons, the best or the more consistent," Pochettino said. "We are showing that we are a team that you can trust. It is another thing to take 100 points and win the Premier League, and then another season to take 40 or 45 points and be fighting in the middle of the table."
:pochsmirk:Someone get Leicester some cold water.

But hearing him de-value the winning of titles with the rich clubs...legend.

Sorry can't post link as first post. The quote is from this morning's Sky article
Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino wants to follow Atletico Madrid example

Son as a left wing back... for me, an unforgettable decision. I will go into the details of this bullshit decision tomorrow (in this thread). There was so much wrong with him starting there. Fucking hell. Why? Why Poch?

Son as a left wing back... for me, an unforgettable decision. I will go into the details of this bullshit decision tomorrow (in this thread). There was so much wrong with him starting there. Fucking hell. Why? Why Poch?

Davies had a knock and Rose is injured. He took a gamble that failed hinging on one stupid decision from Son, that any player in any position should've avoided.

I imagine he probably thought the pace of Son could cause a problem to Chelsea and that we had enough cover in Dembele/Vertonghen to cover for Son when he goes forward.

Unfortunately, that didn't work and it's a shame. Depending on how long Davies has been unfit for, I'd like to think we have tried this in training and it wasn't too bad.

Back
Top Bottom