Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No way, man. Liverpool's revenue stream (or whatever it's called) is substantially greater than ours.

Milner is better than a lot of our midfielders.

It’s not - look at the latest Deloitte figures ( the most reliable source for this) the differential is £61 million and that doesn’t factor in the commercial deals that the stadium will generate (i.e naming rights). Neither club is an elite club and both clubs financial capacity is relatively comparable. Again the increases in our payroll will be too recent to factored into any such figure. As for Milner, oh come on.

I try to make sure I spell everything correctly, and my grammar is still a work in progress. I think it's a trifle petty, Joe.

Joe's a full-spectrum keyboard warrior- he's going to attack your argument, your spelling, your grammar, and probably your character as well. You'll have to be mindful not to show any weaknesses when tussling with him or he's likely to stick a rhetorical dagger in your soft-spots!

Joe's a full-spectrum keyboard warrior- he's going to attack your argument, your spelling, your grammar, and probably your character as well. You'll have to be mindful not to show any weaknesses when tussling with him or he's likely to stick a rhetorical dagger in your soft-spots!
Unnecessary hyphen in ‘full spectrum’. Go and sit in the corner.

Yes had we sold our best player for £140 million.

Well, I disagree.

When Kane goes (which he won't), Levy will give Poch 10,000 pesos to spend on a replacement.

They broke the transfer record for a defender. We do not break transfer records. And that's why we missed out on our transfer targets; becuase we aren't prepared to pay the going rate (or, over inflated rate).

Back
Top Bottom