Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've genuinely never seen or heard any press conferences from Conte - which is weird as you always see clips of Mourniho, Wenger, Klopp, etc

He doesn't look comfortable speaking to post match reporters. I imagine he's just not confident publicly speaking in English yet.

Maureen and Klopp are attention seekers so hard not to hear from them.

I love how poch answers some questions like "it's so simple in my mind therefore it must happen and anyone not doing it will be forever vanished from the face of the earth" but still sounds nice.

"I would love to be here for as long as possible because it's a club with history, a club that is the most popular in London, more than Woolwich and Chelsea," he said. "I'm delighted here.

"The professional respect that this country gives you is something to take into account. You feel valued.

"Tottenham is a historic club at the same level as Manchester United and Liverpool.

"We are recreating that winning culture and not to feel inferior to the rest, regardless of the fact that other clubs might be more talented than us.

Back
Top Bottom