Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A scouser salad? How many pounds of salt? :allitongue:
327-1.jpg

So the same as always from Poch - I’m happy at Spurs, I’m excited about the project, but I’m not ruling out managing elsewhere in the future.

This is how he’s always spoken about Madrid rumors. At least he is consistent.

As for the Chelsea rumors, this was his response.

:pochshock::pochfacepalm::pochserious:

He's nothing if not consistent. He would respond to questions about Argentina national team the same way if he was Real Madrid Boss.

Don't shoot the messenger

A mate heard this today.
Madrid have agreed to stay away from Poch for another 2seasons.
After that they will get first choice on him and Kane.
Bale will sign for us this summer and RM will pay some of his wages.

It is probably bollo,but I thought I'd share.
Have a great weekend.

Don't shoot the messenger

A mate heard this today.
Madrid have agreed to stay away from Poch for another 2seasons.
After that they will get first choice on him and Kane.
Bale will sign for us this summer and RM will pay some of his wages.

It is probably bollo,but I thought I'd share.
Have a great weekend.

If we sign Bale I will post photos of my Swedish missus in her denim hot pants and bra. Deal?

If we sign Bale I will post photos of my Swedish missus in her denim hot pants and bra. Deal?
"Sammy, get off the laptop and come to bed now hun"
"One second love, this twat thinks we need to simply up our wage bill to win things"
"You said that 3 hours ago"
"Babe please, I can't concentrate with this noise in my ear"
"Fine. Goodnight."
"Wait... Do you still have those denim hot pants lying around?"

What today proved beyond ANY doubt though is that Sky 100% go out of their way to unsettle/piss off Spurs. That journalist went to that press conference today with absolutely no intention of getting facts to report, the only thing on his mind was getting anything out of Poch that he could twist to fit their agenda. It's gone beyond a joke now.

Back
Top Bottom