MK Dons v Spurs - Wednesday 28 July 2021, 19.45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, yeah of course we all scroll past. The frustration lays in having to sieve through the threads to find the actual on topic conversations, and how quickly a well-meant post can be taken and dragged through the shit too.

We have self professed trolls in out midst; who'm aren't concerned with taking about football.

.......For some reason the 'other' guy got binned. Again.

I only watched the first half, but Reguilon seemed to quite a few moments where the ball was played behind him and he was either concentrating on something else or just seemed oblivious to the pass being on. His first game of preseason so bound to be a little rusty, but hopefully something that gets ironed out of his game because a better team than this will take those chances.

I only watched the first half, but Reguilon seemed to quite a few moments where the ball was played behind him and he was either concentrating on something else or just seemed oblivious to the pass being on. His first game of preseason so bound to be a little rusty, but hopefully something that gets ironed out of his game because a better team than this will take those chances.
I like Reggie but he seems to be carrying on that form from last season where he doesn’t notice an obvious pass being played behind him

Maybe more of a wing back now?

Anyway, the match...Whiteman great saves, Dele very encouraging. Loved the quick passing by Lucas. Skippy was everywhere.
Doc involved in many attacks, kids get a few more minutes.
Negatives: Stevie B can't seem to score and Reggie need to up his concentration levels.
Pretty good summary. Makes me wonder why we prioritized a back up keeper though.
Alfie seems to have been here years now and looks capable of holding down a bench place when we have far more pressing issues to address.

Pretty good summary. Makes me wonder why we prioritized a back up keeper though.
Alfie seems to have been here years now and looks capable of holding down a bench place when we have far more pressing issues to address.
He was good but has to do a lot of work on corners

Will be glad to get shot of Hart to Celtic if it goes through

I like Reggie but he seems to be carrying on that form from last season where he doesn’t notice an obvious pass being played behind him

this was my argument yesterday for why we are probably going be best in a 5 with wingbacks next season.
I don't trust Reg or Doherty to defend but I feel their best qualities are up the pitch.

In Doherty's case I'd rather he just fucked off altogether, but as we are stuck with him and we have his former manager he'll be starting.

I know it was a friendly at Milton Keynes during the school holidays but felt I was in a genuine minority without the latest replica shirt.

That new away looks at its best in a studio lighting Instagram filters on a player. It looks utterly horrific on the overweight man child in McDonald's.

this was my argument yesterday for why we are probably going be best in a 5 with wingbacks next season.
I don't trust Reg or Doherty to defend but I feel their best qualities are up the pitch.

In Doherty's case I'd rather he just fucked off altogether, but as we are stuck with him and we have his former manager he'll be starting.
I do prefer a back three but that doesn’t include Sanchez or Dier
Both liabilities

He made a promising start to his time with us but I he has been a liability defensively for the majority of the time. Possibly he should be an out and out winger.

Back
Top Bottom