MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're the prick ranting about SJW Lineker and the Licence fee, maybe you should chill out for once. Not everything has to be political all the time.

:harrysmile:

Lineker is a SJW its common knowledge, and many people think the license fee should be scrapped as its an outdated concept, neither of these points is particularly controversial or political, unless you're a fucking snowflake.... oh wait.....

I get why your angry now. snowflake.

Go cry about the death of the planet over a soy latte, but leave me out I'm not interested in your leftie opinion.

I don't feel the need to dislike your posts, like a petty cunt. Just keep out of my space and I'll keep out of yours and we will both be happy.

Lineker is a SJW its common knowledge, and many people think the license fee should be scrapped as its an outdated concept, neither of these points is particularly controversial or political, unless you're a fucking snowflake.... oh wait.....

I get why your angry now. snowflake.

Go cry about the death of the planet over a soy latte, but leave me out I'm not interested in your leftie opinion.

I don't feel the need to dislike your posts, like a petty cunt. Just keep out of my space and I'll keep out of yours and we will both be happy.

I don't use the term SJW, think it revels a lot about the sort of person that does though.

Anyway, I know you're a right wing cunt so nothing new there.

Soy latte? FFS, such cliche bollocks.

I can't even watch MotD anymore.

That jug eared, social justice warrior twat has ruined it for me, ex-Spurs or not. He is a nonce.

Shearer couldn't get anymore beige if he pulled on an aran jumper. The guy should sell sleep deprivation tapes, he sends me to sleep by merely opening his mouth.

Monkey head Keown is an assault to my optic nerves.

The other guests are so bland and beige.

Just get rid of it, and while we are on the subject ditch the license fee, I haven't watched any of the twaddle the BBC puts out for donkeys years, but am still forced to pay so that fuckwits can watch EastEnders.

Funny post but not much I disagree on!

I can't even watch MotD anymore.

That jug eared, social justice warrior twat has ruined it for me, ex-Spurs or not. He is a nonce.

Shearer couldn't get anymore beige if he pulled on an aran jumper. The guy should sell sleep deprivation tapes, he sends me to sleep by merely opening his mouth.

Monkey head Keown is an assault to my optic nerves.

The other guests are so bland and beige.

Just get rid of it, and while we are on the subject ditch the license fee, I haven't watched any of the twaddle the BBC puts out for donkeys years, but am still forced to pay so that fuckwits can watch EastEnders.
I agree with a lot of this, so I just watch the game action, all the chit chat makes my ears bleed. However, MOTD is the only place where I can watch highlights, so will continue to tune in when results are favourable.

Tuned in to MOTD tonight. Yes, it's on.
Just wanted to hear the theme song which brought a bit of a lump to my throat.
Lineker said "Let's talk about goalkeepers."
Shearer replied "Do we have to?"
Made me laugh. Turned it off after Wrighty started chatting.

Tuned in to MOTD tonight. Yes, it's on.
Just wanted to hear the theme song which brought a bit of a lump to my throat.
Lineker said "Let's talk about goalkeepers."
Shearer replied "Do we have to?"
Made me laugh. Turned it off after Wrighty started chatting.

I’ve struggled through it but nearly had
enough

They’ve each got a glass of red wine just sipping them occasionally as though they’re down some wine bar in Islington

Out of the three Lineker is by far the worst

Patronising jug eared cunt

Ruined the programme and I don’t think that JJ will be a lot better

Come back Alan Hansen all is forgiven providing you don’t bring Lawro with you
Another cunt!

Time for bed I think

:wansum:

Just seen Ginola score an absolute cracker against Yanited in 1996 for Newcastle and another by Sir Les!!

Not quite MOTD but the BBC sport site is great for Tottenham fans this weekend. Choice of 4 FA Cup semi finals to chose from. Two involving us. 4-1 defeat by Everton and 5-1 defeat by Chavs. Really great. Thanks Beeb.

Everton one was really odd. Took ages to get in and out. Everton had 3/4 of the stands. We had the one huge one. But it was such a shit Spursy anti climax after the wins at Southampton and Liverpool. That year should have been ours. I was, yes again, utterly heart broken.

I'd much rather they showed the '67, '81 or '91 finals that we actually WON tbh besides I hardly think 2 defeats are worth watching. Painful reminders how bad we could be.

Especially the Chavs one

Was watching it in a bar in Turkey 🇹🇷 which was full of the cunts

Awful

Not quite MOTD but the BBC sport site is great for Tottenham fans this weekend. Choice of 4 FA Cup semi finals to chose from. Two involving us. 4-1 defeat by Everton and 5-1 defeat by Chavs. Really great. Thanks Beeb.

Everton one was really odd. Took ages to get in and out. Everton had 3/4 of the stands. We had the one huge one. But it was such a shit Spursy anti climax after the wins at Southampton and Liverpool. That year should have been ours. I was, yes again, utterly heart broken.
Yes, I went to both, the Everton one was a total bottle job by us, and although we had more supporters than them, it definitely didn't feel like it. I firmly believe that game was the start of yet another downward slide. If we had won the Cup, feel that Klinsmann might have stayed, and we lost so many players after that - Sheringham, Barmby come to mind. Another depressing journey home.
Less said about the Chav game, the better. One of the few occasions I left early, was 4-0 down when I left, shocking performance.
Thanks BBC............................mind you, they had a lot of our S/Fs to choose from 🙄

Yes, I went to both, the Everton one was a total bottle job by us, and although we had more supporters than them, it definitely didn't feel like it. I firmly believe that game was the start of yet another downward slide. If we had won the Cup, feel that Klinsmann might have stayed, and we lost so many players after that - Sheringham, Barmby come to mind. Another depressing journey home.
Less said about the Chav game, the better. One of the few occasions I left early, was 4-0 down when I left, shocking performance.
Thanks BBC............................mind you, they had a lot of our S/Fs to choose from 🙄
And what a slide. Gerry going from hero to zero followed by the Christian Gross era.

Didn't know really where to put this but MOTD2 presenter Mark Chapman's wife Sara has passed at the age of 44. No age to go, really feel for the family, they've got 3 kids together. I 1st remember hearing Chappers (Mark Chapman) on the Chris Moyles and Scott Mills shows on radio 1 in the mid to late 2000's.

Back
Top Bottom