Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No one is saying he was goalscorer. But none of them or Poch will say he would do a pointless shoulder drop and nothing else. According to Poch and others that have played with him, hes one of the best theyve ever seen.

Typical cluelessness that we've come to expect from the forum idiot .

So you've quoted posts where I've said he has zero end product and then proved my point.

Right. Forum idiot.

Quite fitting that even the Dembele emoji on this forum is laughing at you.

:dembelelol:

People should stop pining after Dembele he was a ghost long before he left the club were right to get rid when they did, they were wrong not to replace him the summer before he left but that's another matter.

That NLD at Wembley where he simply took all of the scum’s midfield 3 for 90 minutes alone. Most dominating performance I’ve seen

That 14 days was the best spell of football I've seen from any Spurs player.

31st January 2018 - Bosses Man Utd when we beat them 2-0 at Wembley
4th February 2018 - Bosses Liverpool when we draw 2-2 at Anfield, and we should have won.
10th February 2018 - Bosses Woolwich at Wembley, 1-0 win
13th February 2018 - Bosses Juventus away in Turin

It's like he used up all his powers for that 2 weeks because he was never the same after that.

Thought id bump this thread in reaction to all the discussions about why we're in decline. Moussas decline led to our decline. Ironically the other Moussas arrival into the first team also contributed to our decline. Our sad decline should be called the Tale of the Two Moussa's. He is probably the most unique midfielder I have ever seen which is why we have never been able to replace him.

Thought id bump this thread in reaction to all the discussions about why we're in decline. Moussas decline led to our decline. Ironically the other Moussas arrival into the first team also contributed to our decline. Our sad decline should be called the Tale of the Two Moussa's. He is probably the most unique midfielder I have ever seen which is why we have never been able to replace him.

Dembele was supreme, alongside Wanyama and Eriksen And Alli.

I said 2 days ago we are a million miles from that time.

Dembele made everyone around him look better and he was better than everyone around him. I was really pleased when ENIC, because they are competent owners, made sure we had a replacement for him ready to roll. You can’t imagine how many clubs would be dumb enough to let a genuinely world class player leave with no replacement ready to step into the team.

thank you Daniel. Thank you.

Tbf, both Moussas are unique.

Was feeling nostalgic. One piece of skill missing from that video was against Juventus away, he received the ball on the edge of our 18 yard box with 2 players closing him down, a drop of the shoulder and a shimmy and the the 2 Juventus players left behind and danger averted.

Back
Top Bottom