Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually no. Someone asked him to "tell us how you really feel" and and respeated the rant. He didn't say only joking at first. He REPEATED the vitriol.

Only after he sobered up, saw 10 disagrees did he backtrack and claimed him calling Dembele a gutless twat was a joke.

Not a single person laughed at his joke.

Anyway the level of Dembele abuse is irrelevant. He said constantly bashed Dembele before that.

So the sentiment does not change.

Gutless twat is not funny on any level.

Of course Dembele played a blinder after Joe ragged on him. It's what makes this place so sad.
So migrate why don't you!

Would still like to see chadli given the chance to fight for his place, he had plenty of decent performances last year before his dad passed and clearly loves the club

Brilliant game today - he's back and we win.
Agreed, he's really become one of the most significant members of the squad, and we look like a totally different team without him. I remember many people, including myself, feeling like he was one of the more expendable players, but he has really solidified a spot for himself in the starting rotation.

This guy, along with Lamela, is the easily the most improved player this season. He has been outstanding. No other team has a player like him. Having one player who can glide past a player with ease and still be able to win a tackle, out muscle anyone and pick a pass out is hard to find.

I'm so glad Poch decided to keep him and has given him a chance to prove his worth. Without him I think we'd be worse off than where we are now.

Just went back a couple dozen pages to read comments that many people, including myself, were making about Dembele. So happy to see how I was wrong about him and how he has thrived this year and it is really just amazing how integral he has become to the team. He went from expendable in the squad to a vital component of our upcoming matches.

Back
Top Bottom