Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Player of the season for me, he's consistently great and is a key-player. We look a completely different team with him in midfield, so comfortable under pressure and scores important goals as well.

b800852ebabad7d324adc5d830b28602a06b661baea22a92b1f8145032445f21.jpg

He's rode out some huge patches of criticism and come out the other side a player no one would disagree is a lynchpin of our midfield.

Fantastic news
Agreed. I think for all the seemingly impossible tasks Poch has been able to pull off (Dier, fixing defense, emergence of Kane) the rise of Dembele is one of the greatest. Almost every match we've won this year, and even some we've drawn, there are at LEAST 25% of spurs fans giving Mousa MOTM.

just even this past summer, I thought he was one of the more expendable players. Not because he's not good, rather he wouldn't be a first choice compared to others. Something's happened with him and it is most likely due to Poch, but he's become a very important cog in the machine.

Almost even better though is seeing yet another example of players actively wanting to be here and be a part of this team because of everything that has changed.

Back
Top Bottom