Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Paulinho was lost to me when he turned his back while in the wall against a free kick from which we conceded together with Adebayor
I think it was against Spam but not sure
Fuming at the time

He’d lost me miles before then. An absolute waste of space. I wasn’t impressed with him before we signed him despite getting rave reviews for Brazil. The games I saw him play he was extremely ordinary. He then even slipped below that level for us.

He’d lost me miles before then. An absolute waste of space. I wasn’t impressed with him before we signed him despite getting rave reviews for Brazil. The games I saw him play he was extremely ordinary. He then even slipped below that level for us.
I think he had half a decent game against Stoke before Charlie Adam snapped him!
Dirty cunt and to think we were once linked with him!

Moussa Sissoko shines as Kyle Walker struggles... as Spurs claimed a 1-0 advantage to take north in a week's time​

Moussa Sissoko 8/10​

This is the Sissoko Spurs spent £30million on. Brought power and presence to midfield as well as discipline, giving Spurs a foothold in the game, stopping City’s attempts to play through the middle. One of his best performances for the club.

Man City 4-3 Tottenham (4-4 agg)... as Spurs sneak into last four​

Moussa Sissoko 6/10​

Played with diligence and composure until injury forced him off just before the break, following a clash with De Bruyne.

"Doing nothing" :harrysmile:

One for the Winks haters whilst I'm there.... :)

Harry Winks 8/10 (Also Spurs 1 - Man City 0)​

This was his first start in a month but you would not know it. He slotted in perfectly and his industry and intelligence were integral to how Spurs played, always on the front foot, putting the pressure back on City.

Igula Igula - Seriously... Fuck off you miserable little troll.:avbfu:

Maybe we can get you a little badge that says "Super awesomest bestest fan of all time."

You can point it when you are trying to feel better about yourself telling everyone how much better of a fan you are than them or how many footballers you can name!
Don't think that was Baggio1 Baggio1 's point. The vitriol against players is a lot worse now, God forbid that they have a bad game. No problem with criticising, just the level of nastiness.

Bollocks. I've been going to spurs since the seventies and we've always slagged off the shit players and praised the good ones in boozers home, away and in Europe, just like we still do.
I’ve been going a lot longer than you mate

You and the people you’re talking about (I refuse to call you fans) are and always have been in a distinct minority
Wherever I stood, Shelf, Paxton or Park Lane there was always someone like you and Igula but outnumbered more than 100 to 1

Miserable soulless loud know all cunts that have probably never been genuinely happy in your pointless lives

Not to argue who is a better fan but I do feel some people are definitely bigger fans of the way they feel football should be played than they are fans of the club.

It's like any long term marriage, occasional bad sex and a Birdseye MenuMaster might just about keep you a hostage to it, but great sex, blow jobs and masterchef recipes will help maintain the love.

I’ve been going a lot longer than you mate

You and the people you’re talking about (I refuse to call you fans) are and always have been in a distinct minority
Wherever I stood, Shelf, Paxton or Park Lane there was always someone like you and Igula but outnumbered more than 100 to 1

Miserable soulless loud know all cunts that have probably never been genuinely happy in your pointless lives

You're talking utter bollcoks. I've been going to spurs regularly for the last 45 years, and every cunt is moaning constantly, all around me, at the bar, in the queue for the fucking pies, everywhere.

Different when your cunting off the likes Trippier, Winks, Aurier though eh.

Fuck off you boring hypocrite.

You're talking utter bollcoks. I've been going to spurs regularly for the last 45 years, and every cunt is moaning constantly, all around me, at the bar, in the queue for the fucking pies, everywhere.

Move your season ticket - my old crowd would deck anyone who just spent the game trolling player after player (they have) - and we've all been going since free-love days. Just because you're in a dodgy area doesn't mean that all fans are the same. Sure when one of our own slices it into row Z call him out but to endlessly troll an individual Spurs player ... not a chance. We've got behind some right terrible donkeys over the years because once they're in the lilywhite they're all Gods.

It's like a tourist going to Scotland and then thinking all UK citizens are fat, smelly, drunken, slobs who can't speak proper English and dress like scarecrows .... a few bad apples don't ruin an orchard.

Move your season ticket - my old crowd would deck anyone who just spent the game trolling player after player (they have) - and we've all been going since free-love days. Just because you're in a dodgy area doesn't mean that all fans are the same. Sure when one of our own slices it into row Z call him out but to endlessly troll an individual Spurs player ... not a chance. We've got behind some right terrible donkeys over the years because once they're in the lilywhite they're all Gods.

It's like a tourist going to Scotland and then thinking all UK citizens are fat, smelly, drunken, slobs who can't speak proper English and dress like scarecrows .... a few bad apples don't ruin an orchard.

Wanker

Truth hurts eh!

Back
Top Bottom