Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't do that now or when I take them to other sporting events so don't see any reason why I would.

So why do that here then?

You think a bunch of hardcore match goers would react any kinder to your dirge in person?

(This is where the arrogance you're accused of comes in... You seem to think you're making the club better. You're not.)

The only reason it would even come up is in your little fantasy you play inside your head.

It's a question; not a fantasy you tool.....

So why do that here then?

You think a bunch of hardcore match goers would react any kinder to your dirge in person?

(This is where the arrogance you're accused of comes in... You seem to think you're making the club better. You're not.)

It's a question; not a fantasy you tool.....

I don't do that.

That is just your wrong, fantasy idea of what I do.

I really don't care what a bunch of hardcore match goers would react like, especially when it is based on your false narrative of what I think and say about Spurs.

When part of your "question" involves your typical made up nonsense then it definitely is fantasy.

And always love the pathetic insults that you can't get by without shows alot about the kind of person you are.

The flipside to your assertion.... Gleefully mugging off the players each week on TFC (whether they play or not in some cases!) is somehow going to improve the club is it?

Nah.
its not gleefully mugging off players, people have been long frustrated watching the same old payers cost us week in week out because they simply are no where near good enough! it is probably harsh on winks because hes a seriously poor player whos being selected in a team he shouldnt be anywhere near, and hes mugged a lot of people into thinking hes decent by boosting his passing stat by playing far too safe and basically hiding from responsibility. dele, however deserves backlash from the fans as his attitude absolutely stinks and its clear to see from his body language and demeanour.

these players are paid a fortune to give everything for the club and be professionals, any that dont do that deserve criticism from the fans.

LOL

Again such made up nonsense, not sure how it makes you feel better about yourself but I really hope it does because otherwise it would all be a little bit silly making stuff up and getting stuff so wrong about someone you don't even know.

Very odd behaviour.
Doesn't do anything for me at all don't know why all your comebacks involve what is happening to other posters
You ain't a spurs supporter fact
You are new to football fact
You are a cock fact
Change some of those things you'll do better here

I don't do that.

Yes you do.

That is just your wrong, fantasy idea of what I do.

There is no joy expressed by you. It's all criticism.

I really don't care what a bunch of hardcore match goers would react like, especially when it is based on your false narrative of what I think and say about Spurs.

Me.... And an ever growing amount of the people you subject to you posts.... Were all lying about you..... The conspiracy is real isn't it? :)

Yes you do.

There is no joy expressed by you. It's all criticism.

Me.... And an ever growing amount of the people you subject to you posts.... Were all lying about you..... The conspiracy is real isn't it? :)

I don’t, you can try to claim it as much as you want but it doesn’t make it true.

As I said earlier it is a small, vocal group so no no conspiracy that is your word I never suggested it, said it or implied it. Not that test will matter to your fantasy

Doesn't do anything for me at all don't know why all your comebacks involve what is happening to other posters
You ain't a spurs supporter fact
You are new to football fact
You are a cock fact
Change some of those things you'll do better here

All my comebacks don’t involve what’s going on with other posters, although when I see people that focus so much on other posters and do much anger insulting them I do wonder what the point is.

Sorry none of those things you posted are facts.

I am doing fine here so no need to change a thing.

Is this what a new supporter is? I went to my most spurs games in the 90s and I can honestly say in the pubs after the games even though the players we had were not very good there was never this slagging off non stop of players

Bollocks. I've been going to spurs since the seventies and we've always slagged off the shit players and praised the good ones in boozers home, away and in Europe, just like we still do.

Bollocks. I've been going to spurs since the seventies and we've always slagged off the shit players and praised the good ones in boozers home, away and in Europe, just like we still do.
Have we? To the obsession that happens on here? But if your coming in on the defence it proves my point because you ain't a normal spurs supporter you are a weird supporter that attacks certain players

its not gleefully mugging off players, people have been long frustrated watching the same old payers cost us week in week out because they simply are no where near good enough! it is probably harsh on winks because hes a seriously poor player whos being selected in a team he shouldnt be anywhere near, and hes mugged a lot of people into thinking hes decent by boosting his passing stat by playing far too safe and basically hiding from responsibility. dele, however deserves backlash from the fans as his attitude absolutely stinks and its clear to see from his body language and demeanour.

these players are paid a fortune to give everything for the club and be professionals, any that dont do that deserve criticism from the fans.

Rubbish... Like I said, we're talking about players that get cunted off whether they play or not (Winks); whether they play well or not (Dier/Sissoko/Lucas/Sanchez), whether they're out of form or not (Dele), whether they've been played more than a handfull of games or not (Doherty, Vinicius, Bergwijn to some extent... Clarke FFS!!)....

Not every one of our squad will be on par with our best individuals.... That's the same for even the biggest/richest of clubs....

A bunch of starters have become bench players this season because we did good transfer business... That's PROGRESS... That's improving the squad.

Some people need to get over themselves and their desire to be seen as some form of expert analyst and realise that as a club we're in a good place and there's a lot to get behind in what will be a very challenging, yet potentially rewarding season.

I fully expect, should we win something this season or next that some here will complain that we didn't win it the right way and the goalposts will move all over again.... (Of course, this will be denied now, but all the signs are there.)

Btw, you seem to have dodged my question? Do you seriously think you you're improving the club by ragging on about Sissoko or Winks not being as good as Ndombele or LoCelso?

Have we? To the obsession that happens on here? But if your coming in on the defence it proves my point because you ain't a normal spurs supporter you are a weird supporter that attacks certain players

More people you get to tell how to be a supporter you must be so happy!

Maybe you can write a manual on exactly what you can and can’t do to be a superduper awesome supporter like yourself.

More people you get to tell how to be a supporter you must be so happy!

Maybe you can write a manual on exactly what you can and can’t do to be a superduper awesome supporter like yourself.
You ain't a spurs supporter and your only backer is a supporter famous for his hatred for Sissoko well done

Rubbish... Like I said, we're talking about players that get cunted off whether they play or not (Winks); whether they play well or not (Dier/Sissoko/Lucas/Sanchez), whether they're out of form or not (Dele), whether they've been played more than a handfull of games or not (Doherty, Vinicius, Bergwijn to some extent... Clarke FFS!!)....

Not every one of our squad will be on par with our best individuals.... That's the same for even the biggest/richest of clubs....

A bunch of starters have become bench players this season because we did good transfer business... That's PROGRESS... That's improving the squad.

Some people need to get over themselves and their desire to be seen as some form of expert analyst and realise that as a club we're in a good place and there's a lot to get behind in what will be a very challenging, yet potentially rewarding season.

I fully expect, should we win something this season or next that some here will complain that we didn't win it the right way and the goalposts will move all over again.... (Of course, this will be denied now, but all the signs are there.)

Btw, you seem to have dodged my question? Do you seriously think you you're improving the club by ragging on about Sissoko or Winks not being as good as Ndombele or LoCelso?
ive never slated sissoko? hes a limited player that doesnt try things he cant do, he adds value to the team IMO as he provides power and muscle to stop us getting bullied in the middle! he can also take the ball from one end of the pitch to the other with the ball at his feet so he adds value to us.

i agree massive progress this year and thats down to mourinho! the players that were clearly not good enough and regular starters cant even make the bench anymore so happy days!

ive never slated sissoko?

So be it.... It's not my point to directly apply any of that to you. (No offense but you're new to me so I wouldn't be so bold).... I'm just debating the rhetoric you presented to me.

Take what you will on the chin and discard the rest.

i agree massive progress this year and thats down to mourinho! the players that were clearly not good enough and regular starters cant even make the bench anymore so happy days!

Back-flips from me if it bears silver fruit.....

Fuck off telling me what sort of spurs supporter I am. I'm the sort off spurs supporter that's been supporting them a fuck of a lot longer than you, I'm the sort of spurs supporter that's spent a fuck ton of money and time, travelled all over England and Europe over the years, but that doesn't mean I'm the kind of prick that thinks he's a better supporter than any other cunt or feels the need to tell any other cunt how they should go about it.

No one's attacking anyone, they're expressing an opinion, that's the whole fucking point of this stupid obsession (and boozers and this forum) we go to football, or the boozer or come on here to forget about shit that matters for a few hours and talk about football.

It fucking impresses me the dedication of people from other parts of the world who take the time and effort to become fans of teams like us - lets face it, there ain't much fucking glory in it - and spend time watching (at unholy fucking hours) and discussing it withe the rest us.

And the fans from around the world talk no less sense or any more bollocks than the ones that go to WHL every fucking week.

Fuck off telling me what sort of spurs supporter I am. I'm the sort off spurs supporter that's been supporting them a fuck of a lot longer than you, I'm the sort of spurs supporter that's spent a fuck ton of money and time, travelled all over England and Europe over the years, but that doesn't mean I'm the kind of prick that thinks he's a better supporter than any other cunt or feels the need to tell any other cunt how they should go about it.

No one's attacking anyone, they're expressing an opinion, that's the whole fucking point of this stupid obsession (and boozers and this forum) we go to football, or the boozer or come on here to forget about shit that matters for a few hours and talk about football.

It fucking impresses me the dedication of people from other parts of the world who take the time and effort to become fans of teams like us - lets face it, there ain't much fucking glory in it - and spend time watching (at unholy fucking hours) and discussing it withe the rest us.

And the fans from around the world talk no less sense or any more bollocks than the ones that go to WHL every fucking week.
Again your a fucking weirdo who tries to pretend they know stuff about football when it's obvious you've never played the game at any level and was bullied at school
But because you went to spurs in the 70s you think you should have some respect
You don't your weird and if you are sticking up for igula that shows how weird you are tosser

What i was getting at is I don't remember spurs fans slagging off calderwood or Armstrong the way our players get slagged off now i personally think it's slightly unfair
I think the issue is that expectations have been raised through the roof since then. We’d have been happy with a top half finish and maybe a wee cup run back in the days of those players and their team mates were hardly world beaters either.

Now we have a very strong team and an extremely strong squad and any weakness is shown up more than ever. And Sissoko is a weak link in the side. He has his uses, mind you. I bet he’s a fucking pain in the arse for the oppo when they have the ball as he’s running around the place, fucking their shit up for fun. But he’d be a dream to play against when we have the ball as he hides from it and is very poor when he has it.

I do agree that we don’t give players a chance. Cunts on here flaming PEH after Everton. Still doing it to Doherty too. Fuck that. But Sissoko has had years to prove he can cut it and he just can’t.

I’d love to see PEH, GLC and Tanguy in the middle and think we can do that for at least the first hour. When the two more attacking mids tire, then stick Sissoko on to mess with the oppo when they have the ball. Hopefully by then, we’d be leading and he could help see the game out. We just can’t expect him to offer anything from an attacking perspective.

I think the issue is that expectations have been raised through the roof since then. We’d have been happy with a top half finish and maybe a wee cup run back in the days of those players and their team mates were hardly world beaters either.

Now we have a very strong team and an extremely strong squad and any weakness is shown up more than ever. And Sissoko is a weak link in the side. He has his uses, mind you. I bet he’s a fucking pain in the arse for the oppo when they have the ball as he’s running around the place, fucking their shit up for fun. But he’d be a dream to play against when we have the ball as he hides from it and is very poor when he has it.

I do agree that we don’t give players a chance. Cunts on here flaming PEH after Everton. Still doing it to Doherty too. Fuck that. But Sissoko has had years to prove he can cut it and he just can’t.

I’d love to see PEH, GLC and Tanguy in the middle and think we can do that for at least the first hour. When the two more attacking mids tire, then stick Sissoko on to mess with the oppo when they have the ball. Hopefully by then, we’d be leading and he could help see the game out. We just can’t expect him to offer anything from an attacking perspective.
Good post
I just feel players are going to get hard time no matter what they do and I think certain players really get picked on

Back
Top Bottom