Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For me the defence isn't the biggest problem with Sissoko. He's ok-ish at defending. Not good at reading the game, so more than not in the wrong position pointing at someone to run to where he should be at, and he's worthless at jumping. But he is strong and pretty fast. Hard to bulldoze through. My problem is in offence. With Sissoko it is like trying to attack with 10 men. He can run with the ball. But since he can't pass the just runs until he loses it. He cant shot, he cant head it (he should be able to, he's always among the tallest on the field and every time the strongest). So with Sissoko we have to defend, all the time, with the ball it's like playing with 10 men.

I'd rather see Winks play.

Hopefully José continues the 343 experiment, it looked ok in the last game. At least against the bottom half teams in the league.

I am good I already have top level knowledge and have taken coaching courses in general and soccer specific.

But thanks anyways.

Perhaps you should look into some coaching courses or just courses in general rather than obsessing so much about other posters.
They obviously didn't cover defending.

I'd look for me money back, mate.

They did and I have no need to look for my money back at all.

But thanks for being so concerned about my life like you always are!
Oh, I think you do. If someone doesn't know how to defend when the ball is out wide near the touchline, that's a serious flaw in their footballing knowledge.

And you're welcome, I'm always here to offer advice and fill the gaps in your football, sorry soccer, knowledge.
Never be afraid to ask. As Disreali said;
"To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step towards knowledge"

Although, I'm afraid that you might be more like Mark Twain;
"I would rather have my ignorance than another man's knowledge, because I have so much more of it"

I've just watched a couple mins and I'm convinced its been put together as a piss take. Some of the highlights are laughable and and times it just cuts to random shit like him spitting or shouting at the ref :king:

Edit: Shoutout to the OG of piss-take highlight reels

the thing is, it may not be a piss take.. that probably is his greatest bits

Oh, I think you do. If someone doesn't know how to defend when the ball is out wide near the touchline, that's a serious flaw in their footballing knowledge.

And you're welcome, I'm always here to offer advice and fill the gaps in your football, sorry soccer, knowledge.
Never be afraid to ask. As Disreali said;
"To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step towards knowledge"

Although, I'm afraid that you might be more like Mark Twain;
"I would rather have my ignorance than another man's knowledge, because I have so much more of it"

LOL

So desperate and pathetic.

But at least it keeps you busy I guess.

15 seconds - nothing
Bad tackle from behind
22 seconds - bad tackle
36 seconds - unusable pass no one could score from
41 seconds - one of only 3 goals in his career, tapped in from a few feet into an almost empty net (I was halfway to SS when that went in)
54 seconds - passes to a heavily marked player who loses posession, not unreasonaby

Do I need to kep watching it?
Just because you found a video of Winks doesn't mean it makes him look good. He's bangfucking average and has absolutely nothing to offer.
Just watched it, its actually quite an embarassing clip.

I am good I already have top level knowledge and have taken coaching courses in general and soccer specific.

But thanks anyways.

Perhaps you should look into some coaching courses or just courses in general rather than obsessing so much about other posters.
You called the game soccer. You learnt nothing.

PEH was a steal (like Liverpool and Robertson). In hindsight, many other clubs wished they had gone for him
Southampton's results have (thus far) improved more post-PEH than Spurs have with PEH.

Southampton 19/20 (after 18 matches): 17th place, 18 pts., -16 GD, 14 pts. off 4th place
Southampton 20/21 (after 18 matches): 9th place, 29 pts., +5 GD, 5 pts. off 4th place

Spurs 19/20 (after 18 matches): 7th place, 26 pts., +6 GD, 6 pts. off 4th place
Spurs 20/21 (after 18 matches): 5th place, 33 pts., +16 GD, 1 pt. off 4th place

Southampton's results have (thus far) improved more post-PEH than Spurs have with PEH.

Southampton 19/20 (after 18 matches): 17th place, 18 pts., -16 GD, 14 pts. off 4th place
Southampton 20/21 (after 18 matches): 9th place, 29 pts., +5 GD, 5 pts. off 4th place

VVD, Salah and Robertson also didnt improve Liverpool at all

Liverpool 16/17 (after 38 matches): 4th place, 76 pts, +36 GD, 17th pts off 1st place
Liverpool 17/18 (after 38 matches): 4th place, 75 pts, +46 GD, 25th pts off 1st place

VVD, Salah and Robertson also didnt improve Liverpool at all

Liverpool 16/17 (after 38 matches): 4th place, 76 pts, +36 GD, 17th pts off 1st place
Liverpool 17/18 (after 38 matches): 4th place, 75 pts, +46 GD, 25th pts off 1st place
Improved GD +10 thanks to Salah, who was the only one of the 3 that significantly contributed in 17/18. He joined in June '17 and had 36 appearances in 17/18.
VVD joined in January '18. 14 appearances in 17/18
Robertson joined in July '17. 22 appearances in 17/18

Now do Alisson.

Improved GD +10 thanks to Salah, who was the only one of the 3 that significantly contributed in 17/18. He joined in June '17 and had 36 appearances in 17/18.
VVD joined in January '18. 14 appearances in 17/18
Robertson joined in July '17. 22 appearances in 17/18

Now do Alisson.
You seem to be on a roll so I 'll leave allison to you, and then the rest of the liverpool transfers.

Infact, since you seem so idle and your posts so informative, you should do the entire english league system, down to the Northern league division one. After that you can either continue down to the counties or do the same abroad

Tottentham 5th - Lost 3
Southampton 9th- Lost 5

Who cares about the bollocks above.

Also Southamton 2-5 Tottenham

Tottentham 5th - Lost 3
Southampton 9th- Lost 5

Who cares about the bollocks above.

Also Southamton 2-5 Tottenham
Of course we are better than Southampton.

I think he meant Southampton losing PEH has improved them which is hard to argue against, as they have 11 more points and an improved goal difference of +21.

But then we have also improved with PEH in the team. So win win for both. I dont think he is good enough to play for City or Liverpool but hed get a game for any of the remaining teams.

You seem to be on a roll so I 'll leave allison to you, and then the rest of the liverpool transfers.

Infact, since you seem so idle and your posts so informative, you should do the entire english league system, down to the Northern league division one. After that you can either continue down to the counties or do the same abroad
Alisson: most expensive transfer fee ever for a GK (at the time).
VVD: most expensive transfer fee ever for a defender (at the time).
Salah: most expensive transfer fee ever in Liverpool history (at the time).

Robertson (a "steal" @ £10 Million transfer fee) would be the only comparable player to PEH in this scenario.

I think he meant Southampton losing PEH has improved them which is hard to argue against, as they have 11 more points and an improved goal difference of +21.
I'm not sure that is hard to argue against. Surely there are far more factors at play with Southampton's improvement than just PEH leaving? :/

I'm not sure that is hard to argue against. Surely there are far more factors at play with Southampton's improvement than just PEH leaving? :/
Yea I dont think he made them play worse as such. But would his presence in their current team make them a much better team than theya re now? I dont think so. But he certainly makes a big difference to our team mainly because the likes of Sissoko/Winks/Locelso arent doing that great and because he is a perfect foil for Ndombele.

Back
Top Bottom