New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As was already said on another thread, can't see Nike doing huge money deals for 2 clubs in the same city. I know the Manchester boys both had them, but United had already announced the Adidas deal.

The only one left with the financial clout worthy of Levy is probably Adidas, hate their stuff personally.

As was already said on another thread, can't see Nike doing huge money deals for 2 clubs in the same city. I know the Manchester boys both had them, but United had already announced the Adidas deal.

The only one left with the financial clout worthy of Levy is probably Adidas, hate their stuff personally.
Prefer them to the shit company we have now to be honest.

I don't see why Chelsea getting a deal would rule out Spurs getting a deal with Nike. Nike already supplies every team in the NFL. Nike only has one PL team right now (not including Chelsea). They probably want their brand to be more prominent in the biggest league in the world.

It makes sense for them to be associated with Tottenham. Harry Kane is sponsored by Nike. Team England is sponsored by Nike. Spurs is a bigger brand and will sell more shirts (in England and the rest of the world) than Southhampton, Sunderland, Stoke, WBA, etc. They could have 3 of the biggest teams in England and Liverpool, United and Woolwich already have deals.

I would be happy with either Nike or Adidas.

Agree... it's not like a GLOBAL SPORTSWEAR MANAFACTURER to remain loyal to just ONE club is it??
Regardless of what City they play in...

In fact, I can see them inaugurating the Annual London Nike Cup each pre-season between us and Chelsea... a 2-legged affair in which the winners get to punch Costa in the face!!
(I'd recall Fazio from his loan in Seville, JUST for this game!)

I think we would all agree with that one..All except the money men and who ever is sponsoring us
tottenham_hotspur_1898-1903.gif

1898-1903

Surely even THEY couldn't turn their noses up at this classic?!

I'm having trouble understanding why we're upset with Chelsea getting a deal with Nike too. How/why does that affect us and our deal with Nike? Asking honestly - I don't know much about clubs and kit manufacturer agreements - I just assumed that deals are independent of one another and what another club gets for their rights is between them and the manufacturer.

I think the only time any manufacturer or sponsor has had concurrent deals with local rivals or teams from the same city is Rangers and Celtic.........and that's just because it's not great business to alienate an entire sub-section of the biggest religion in the world.

Has anyone ever heard of a designer called Emilio Sansolini? He designs the most beautiful football kits of which I wish Tottenham would take notice of.

Look at this beaut.

What are the little bits all over it? Cant tell from the image. and its not navy.

When you say "its not navy", you are referring to the trim of the collar and sleeves aren't you? I don't know if it's navy or not but it is blue and a decent shade of blue at that.

As for the little bits, just a little bit of artistic detail I imagine.

Not that it matters. It's only a design and not what we're getting.

Back
Top Bottom