New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh Christ...

cdpalencia.jpg
Imagine how distracting that could be to the opposition tho.
:pochohshit:

Gotta say... having now seen Everton's new kit, (I avoided MOTD last night for some reason)
Im impressed...that'll take a lot to beat...

A mate has just put a kit design up on facebook.At work so I cant put it on here.
Its white ,round neck, the round collar is blue and has a blue stripe going down the shirt to the right of the centre of the shirt. Probably a moody,but the AIA is also blue.
Still not very commemorative of our final season at the lane though

A mate has just put a kit design up on facebook.At work so I cant put it on here.
Its white ,round neck, the round collar is blue and has a blue stripe going down the shirt to the right of the centre of the shirt. Probably a moody,but the AIA is also blue.
Still not very commemorative of our final season at the lane though

Is it designed by your mate? Or something that looks to be real?

Surely we should now be getting leaks of our final UA kit? Other than that with the navy shoulders and gold trim?

I wouldn't put it past him to attempt a design :)
It looked genuine, it was UA. So who knows.i will try to load it on my phone, when I am on break. Anyone on any of the various Spurs FB groups will have probably seen it.

With the stadium, naming rights stuff, and money needed ... there's no way Levy will get the deal he wants (and needs) from companies like Le Coq Sportif, Umbro, Hummel, etc. Plus, isn't Umbro now partly owned by Nike?

It's a shame this Chelski deal happened. For one thing, I was really excited to have Nike sponsored kits. I guess, the only main option would be to approach Adidas or stick with Under Armor & try to get more money from them. I hope it's the former ... Not a fan of UA. Plus I think Adidas kits would be pretty sick!

Where this Chelsea story come from about Nike?
Maybe Adidas would be better after seeing the new juve kit :pocheyes:

Back
Top Bottom