New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone think away fans will be allowed to go to matches next season? If/when they allow fans back in the ground they will limit the numbers and will give preference to home fans who in theory have less travelling although not necessary the case for local derbies.

Does anyone think away fans will be allowed to go to matches next season? If/when they allow fans back in the ground they will limit the numbers and will give preference to home fans who in theory have less travelling although not necessary the case for local derbies.
I don't see how any home fans can be allowed also. Every player, coaching staff will have to be tested before every match. If even one person is found to be positive the match will have to be abandoned.

I don't see how any home fans can be allowed also. Every player, coaching staff will have to be tested before every match. If even one person is found to be positive the match will have to be abandoned.
That is why I put if/when. My point is who will buy away kits when they may not be able to go to an away match. better to just buy home kit as whilst might not be able to go those matches the chances are higher.

I dig it, especially with the black shorts. Don't know if the yellow badges were necessary though; looks like they're that glow-in-the-dark material...

Really like these. Wish they would have done a similar design for the home kit.

Green --> White
Black --> Blue
Pink --> Yellow

Would have been a nice look.

Back
Top Bottom