New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

915-DB7-A9-1-A8-C-4-CD4-AF32-2-A41-DA4-E521-D.jpg

the above image is of England’s tribute shirt v Scotland in last Saturdays 6nations match I’d say a tad band and being cynical the sponsor, well I dont think a need considering they didn’t have a sponsor 150years ago!!! That a side our vintage shirt if remade would be similar I’ve no problem with it.

Anyone know why you can only buy an Orange goalkeeper kit? My lad likes the blue or black one that Hugo occasionally wears but its not listed as for sale on the shop website??

It'll probably just be a warm up jacket won't it? Or it'll just be a random bit of merch like some of the other Nike gear this year.
I'm more concerned about what the playing kit looks like.

Certainly some interesting designs out at the moment. Most of them are shite - Juventus - I'm looking at you, but I quite like the Man City third kit (the white one with the paisley - I can't bring myself to post a picture)

Back
Top Bottom