New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next year's shirt leaked. Simplicity never looked so good.

tottenham-21-22-kit-2.jpg
I love the retro Cockerel at the back of the collar.

It's a yearly every other page complaint but the red AIA sucks, but besides that it's a great shirt
FIFY

Seriously...AIA give us a ton of money and have a long contract renewal. The front of the shirt is going to have a red AIA on it, it just is. Why do people still feel compelled to mention they, like everyone else, wish it were blue. Water is wet.

If that's the kit, I'll buy 4 because it'll be 20 years before we get another classic all white and I'll fuck several up over that time frame.

Also, empty the fucking coffers and do a Leeds because that's the shirt Kane should be wearing in the photos of him lifting the PL trophy.

:avbpray:

Nah go the 60s style socks navy with white turn overs ;)

Happy with that.

Most of our kits in the 90s had that too.

Before we decided to change to a more whiter sock with blue detail here and there. I quite liked the hooped socks we did in the mid 00s.

Back
Top Bottom