New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2022 drill top……
5595299-E-FCAB-4-F6-A-BFAF-50994-CA7-FBBB.jpg

old school retro what, tell me is wrong with this……
F8-C99-C7-B-26-ED-4731-888-E-4841-C0430-AD0.jpg

Reminds me of my favourite top when I was first going regularly to games as a kid…

s-l300.jpg

It's about as much use for training in as a fucking potato sack. THAT'S what wrong with it. Look at it, it looks like it would weigh more than Tanguys takeaway before it gets wet. (I had one, so I'm not even guessing)
Agree, those early-'90s Umbro training tops WERE heavy....
I had one too, and still have hunched shoulders from having to wear it!
I'm SURE it stunted my growth!

You know how certain kits remind you of certain players...?
Well for me, this 'training' top will ALWAYS be Gazza kicking balls at the Wembley Band before the Cup Final...
Oh, that and Paul Walsh (on the bench, with his wet hair) looking like he'd borrowed his Dad's top for the occasion!

Soccer00 became Socer000 and now its Soccer02
Not sure this place is totally legit
The site has come up as normal, soccer00 site was hacked so they changed to soccer000 took a lot of imagination to do that:mourwhat:….why soccer02 now I’m not sure

I tried to order from them the other day, got an email asking me to send a photograph of the front and back of my bank card (this was the soccer000 website). I didn't and ordered from DHgate instead

I tried to order from them the other day, got an email asking me to send a photograph of the front and back of my bank card (this was the soccer000 website). I didn't and ordered from DHgate instead
Never had that and only ordered something the other day, I do use a top up MasterCard that I use abroad on there though

Never had that from them before (last order was 6 weeks ago) or DHgate. Interesting.

That’s not normal re photograph make payment it’s instant job done your item appears

So the 2nd attempt at a soccer000000000 kit has failed. Below is the genuine elite shirt from last season with the new elite one on top. Both size L.

Exactly the same happened when I ordered an away one last year.

So the 2nd attempt at a soccer000000000 kit has failed. Below is the genuine elite shirt from last season with the new elite one on top. Both size L.

Exactly the same happened when I ordered an away one last year.
Always order a size up on the player versions from there, seems to work alright for me.

They're BOTH player/elite/whatever versions.
I clearly stated that. They should be exactly the same.
I know, they are not legit for whatever reason like faultys.
I've said before on here to go a size up on the player versions as I've had that problem before and ended up giving the shirt to someone else.
The cheaper version of the shirts seem to be the same as the ones from the shop, for me anyway.

They are a tenner for a reason.

I know, they are not legit for whatever reason like faultys.
I've said before on here to go a size up on the player versions as I've had that problem before and ended up giving the shirt to someone else.
The cheaper version of the shirts seem to be the same as the ones from the shop, for me anyway.

They are a tenner for a reason.
Are you saying the iffy player version needs to be a size up from the legit player version?
I read it as a player version has to be a size up from a normal version.

Are you saying the iffy player version needs to be a size up from the legit player version?
I read it as a player version has to be a size up from a normal version.
In the player version I would order a large but my normal size is medium from Soccer00/000/02/03

Back
Top Bottom