New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

These strips would be prefect!

oVuDYlT.jpg
Awesome kits. Why is it every year people mock up far better designs than the shit they end up peddling. So annoying.

Awesome kits. Why is it every year people mock up far better designs than the shit they end up peddling. So annoying.

No can do, that would just put the professional designers out of a job :llorisserious:

Too late now, but imagine if Spurs and UA had run a competition for fans to submit their designs for next year's "last year at the Lane" kit. I think it would have been a great opportunity to engage and connect with the fans.

That second kit is supreme, would love a navy with gold badge. Can we petition to have this strip instead?

These strips would be prefect!

oVuDYlT.jpg

Blue instead of gold on the socks and that's beautiful.
I love the away kit.
Not sure about the third - but it's a third kit.
Lovely Home and Away kits... but there really wouldn't be a need for the 3rd kit as it's predominantly white (do people actually understand the purpose of a contrasting alternative kit??)
All yellow or all Sky Blue and you're onto a winner! (Unless you wanna go old school Chocolate & Gold... in which case you're halfway there!)

Lovely Home and Away kits... but there really wouldn't be a need for the 3rd kit as it's predominantly white (do people actually understand the purpose of a contrasting alternative kit??)
All yellow or all Sky Blue and you're onto a winner! (Unless you wanna go old school Chocolate & Gold... in which case you're halfway there!)

I made those kit designs....not sure what i was thinking about the third to be honest. probably something like "why do you waste time with nonsense like this?"

BqQHoLJ.png

I'm going try purple instead of the white or maybe black on the third...

edit: better I think

39CVooO.jpg

Last edited:
I made those kit designs....not sure what i was thinking about the third to be honest...

39CVooO.jpg

Try Chocolate Brown... Honestly!
...the mid-1880's Chocolate & Gold ULTIMATE throwback kit is LONG overdue!

I made those kit designs....not sure what i was thinking about the third to be honest. probably something like "why do you waste time with nonsense like this?"

BqQHoLJ.png

39CVooO.jpg
These are beautiful! How can a fan make something this great yet the "designers" over at UA are giving us that other kit. sigh

Back
Top Bottom