New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DiPlTPHVQAAPpfe.jpg

Meh. I like it.

Quite smart collar looks bit cheap though.
The home looks even worse (due to the colours).
Always looks better on the players too, rather than lying on a bed, or on some fat sunburnt cunt in Costa Del Sol.
This is very true - though it's also a case of the Nike player-version (currently called 'vapor' kits) looking a lot nicer when you take a closer look. I even have a sneaking suspicion that the fade home kit will somehow look half-decent in its premium form.
:levyeyes:

Only problem is that all these kits seen on sale early are the cheaper 'stadium' version. So not only are the club stubbornly refusing to launch the damn thing when we've all seen it, we're also seeing it in the worst fashion possible (cheaper and not wrapped around Harry's lovely torso).

Seriously, who the fuck makes these decisions for Spurs? Daniel, if you're reading this, I will do their job for 80% of the fee and spare you future embarrassment.

Okay, 85%
:levystare:

I take it clubs release their new kits one at a time in the belief that fans will buy them one at a time rather than Boom £180 in a one go! But does it work that way? i know with social media you get to see them in advance but before that I bought the home shirt irrespective of what the away shirt was like!

I take it clubs release their new kits one at a time in the belief that fans will buy them one at a time rather than Boom £180 in a one go! But does it work that way? i know with social media you get to see them in advance but before that I bought the home shirt irrespective of what the away shirt was like!
Yes and no. I don't think anyone can get away with staggering the home and away kits - meaning they'll be out at the same time for every team.

I have noticed Nike electing to release not only the third kit but also a whole heap of 'European training wear' for our first Champions League game. I definitely believe that this generates more money for them as people who want a shirt will already have bought the home and/or away then will be tempted to get the third, and that european training gear is usually rather nice.

Far cry from Under Armour dumping everything onto the online store at once (see this video from 2016):

I really wish they hadn't dicked around with our home kit as much as it seems like they have. Kind of disrespectful making a shirt that has always been lilywhite pretty much half navy blue.

Our kit colours are so traditional and smart, yet money has seen a splurge of shitty red on it for numerous years and brands now and marketing has seen some creative think they'd be Billy Big Bollocks by being far to daring with someone's home jersey.

Personally I think it looks wank, possibly the worst home kit I've ever seen. It makes the kit look tacky and I really can't see how it's going to work with the shorts, socks etc. Not impressed at all which is a shame as they did such a nice job of their first kit with us.

Only things that should ever be tweaked on a Spurs kit are the socks, the sleeves of the shirt, the inside arm/ torso trim like they did last year, the shoulders collar of back. A white kit with navy blue speckled lines that we have running down the arms of our training gear and away kit by the look of things would have been fine.

Add a little bit of blue but fuck me don't make it look like an arts and crafts project you bastards!

I really wish they hadn't dicked around with our home kit as much as it seems like they have. Kind of disrespectful making a shirt that has always been lilywhite pretty much half navy blue.

Our kit colours are so traditional and smart, yet money has seen a splurge of shitty red on it for numerous years and brands now and marketing has seen some creative think they'd be Billy Big Bollocks by being far to daring with someone's home jersey.

Personally I think it looks wank, possibly the worst home kit I've ever seen. It makes the kit look tacky and I really can't see how it's going to work with the shorts, socks etc. Not impressed at all which is a shame as they did such a nice job of their first kit with us.

Only things that should ever be tweaked on a Spurs kit are the socks, the sleeves of the shirt, the inside arm/ torso trim like they did last year, the shoulders collar of back. A white kit with navy blue speckled lines that we have running down the arms of our training gear and away kit by the look of things would have been fine.

Add a little bit of blue but fuck me don't make it look like an arts and crafts project you bastards!

I like, agree, and find this funny.

I think this should be our kit:

1258.jpg

Back
Top Bottom