New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry if I've missed it, but the season we're at Wembley (17/18), have the Club announced they'll be selling more (than the current number) season tickets??

All they've said is that all season ticket holders will definitely get a ticket at Wembley - that wouldn't have been the case at White Hart Lane as the Champions League stadium regulations mean some of the front rows can't be used.

Slightly new design for West Stand submitted for approval
CkmgRCHXEAAVQS6.jpg

CkmgRNuWsAE2G3D.jpg

CkmgRf5WgAA7dKu.jpg

Worse than the stadium going down IMO.

Tottenham Hotspur fans have drunk in that pub, players and staff too, for a hundred years, so much history, so many stories.

For me in the late 80's early 90's this was always my post match place, mainly because it was possible to meet a player an hour or two after the game. Me and my mates would then go on over to Sam's and then further up the High Road to Ritzy's and/or Eltons not getting home until with the wee small hours, I'd like to say with a stunner, more often or not I awoke alone in a mess or with a monster who look as though she had come off the set of a zombie movie.

My most memorable night would have to be UEFA cup final 2nd leg. I was one of thousands upon thousands who couldn't get into the ground so we hung around outside the pub with people relaying information from people in the pub and reacting to the noise of the crowd inside the ground.

Last edited:
Holy shit. We all know this demolition is coming but that's one of the iconic buildings that make up part of the journey to our seat.

:walkercry::avbshock::vdvhmm:

Still, Onwards and upwards.

It seems there's another visible progression of the new stadium build every day...

Credit to the club, ever since they got the go ahead for the project, it's been full-steam-ahead on the construction (and partial demolition).
Going to be so strange seeing the new stadium emerging from the ground outside each home game next year.

By the sounds of it, the structure itself goes up rather quickly and the interior is the more time consuming process?

Back
Top Bottom