New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is broken into three trays and then slides under the south stand (single tier). You won't see it because we will build a podium above it. Essentially the area around the South Stand will be raised. When it is not slide back the area will be a car park. See below.
These three trays are lengthwise are they not? How do three 100 meter long trays fit under the south stand?
Am I missing something?

Some of the questions on here really highlight how little attention some fans have given to the new stadium and what's going on, compared to myself and others.

I see people asking things and think "fucking hell, that info's been around for a year or more. Why don't they know the answer to what they're asking?!". But if I stop and think properly, I realise I'm just a sad bastard for being so into all this detail, and they're actually the normal ones

Apolgies to Armadillo and any others in the know but that looks closer to 50 meters than 100.
See Raiders Raiders post above. Architects opted against putting a scale bar on the drawing, and I don't know what the original sheet size is so I can't blow it up to original size and measure it in Adobe (fucking architects), but I did put a scale across the pitch and the car park that the pitch will stow away in and they're the same length. I guess they managed not to fuck that up, even without consulting TFC during the design phase. :adethumbup:

See Raiders Raiders post above. Architects opted against putting a scale bar on the drawing, and I don't know what the original sheet size is so I can't blow it up to original size and measure it in Adobe (fucking architects), but I did put a scale across the pitch and the car park that the pitch will stow away in and they're the same length. I guess they managed not to fuck that up, even without consulting TFC during the design phase. :adethumbup:
I will take your word for it but it seems like sorcery to me.

DJN4pumXgAEO6t1.jpg

DJN4pmQXYAUd8m3.jpg

DJN4ppBXUAIgVgt.jpg

You can just make out that they have removed the scaffolding from Warmington House (except the front).
DJN4pmaWAAAgaBy.jpg

Am I being a nerd about this, or did they fuck up the animation by having the pitch retract from under the North stand rather than the South one?
:levywtf:
Never went back and looked at it after I asked about where they could store the pitch under the North stand and was sorted out about it retracting under the South stand...thanks for bringing this up and letting me off the hook - I wasn't mistaken, I was mislead. Now I feel better.

What a fuck up, massive innovative project and a promotional video that's sure to get a lot of views.

Back
Top Bottom