New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The South Stand....

DhWDyQRW4AAfVPG
That’s a long walk up to the back row.

Just saw an advert on Sky Sports News - Tottenham Hotspur together with Hewlett Packard Enterprises are creating the most technologically advanced stadiums....

Last edited:
Nicked from Skyscraper City someone who went all round the ground - apologies if posted before.

North stand getting props!
Was speaking to someone else who had been on site and he said North Stand seems really close and enclosed to the pitch as well. I can’t wait.......

“Cant express how amazing the stadium is! Its just a monster. The size of it is immense, the steepness of the stands are amazing, the closeness to the pitch everywhere you sit is really apparent. The screens - I cant begin to explain to you how big the screens are (even if they are mostly obscured by the roof when you are sitting high up - bit of a design flaw!). And the level of details that has gone into the build is incredible.

I have been asked by the club not to post my pictures, but there is nothing you haven't seen already anyway.

The thing that stood out to me the most is how intimidating the north stand is (south stand impressive too). And also just how steep, close and big everything is. It is going to be immense!”

Nicked from Skyscraper City someone who went all round the ground - apologies if posted before.

North stand getting props!
Was speaking to someone else who had been on site and he said North Stand seems really close and enclosed to the pitch as well. I can’t wait.......

“Cant express how amazing the stadium is! Its just a monster. The size of it is immense, the steepness of the stands are amazing, the closeness to the pitch everywhere you sit is really apparent. The screens - I cant begin to explain to you how big the screens are (even if they are mostly obscured by the roof when you are sitting high up - bit of a design flaw!). And the level of details that has gone into the build is incredible.

I have been asked by the club not to post my pictures, but there is nothing you haven't seen already anyway.

The thing that stood out to me the most is how intimidating the north stand is (south stand impressive too). And also just how steep, close and big everything is. It is going to be immense!”

the screens are the only disappointment. How could they have not realised they would be obscured? Thing is you will most likely need them if you are sitting at the back but you wont be able to see half of them! Would be pissed off if I was Levy and asking questions about why it's like that! easy today with 3d to do a render and look at things from every angle first.

Back
Top Bottom