Newcastle United v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - Sunday 4th April 2021 KO: 14:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gayle is still a Premier League player ! Newcastle are in rancid form. Spurs really need to kick on. Cheeky £5 on the Newcastle win :) and Gayle to score.

I am so up for this game today! Hopefully the team is too. Team sheet looks great and lots of results around us went our way. Lets get this done boys. COYS!!!

Won’t be many Baz , after the Chelsea result clearly a win is vital. Newcastle are so bad there is no reason for it not to be with a swagger though. Steve Bruce is a worse manager than he was author, his books were used as toilet paper so no excuses today
Wouldn’t fancy betting on the outcome of a pie 🥧 eating contest between Bruce’s and BFS though!

I am happy with the line up, I wanted to see more of Tanganga, Rodon, Lo Celso and Vinicius. Unsure on the formation and how it will look but I think we get another win.
It's the mighty cockerel against the Maggie, no contest and its Easter. Surely it's an omen. Magpie

Did anyone on TFC get close to predicting that team?

p4WuInD.png

Subs: Hart, Toby, Aurier, Sissoko, Dele, Bergwijn, Lamela, Bale, Son

Back
Top Bottom