Norwich (H) 5/12 - 1400KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

t6dyw27.jpg

Gollini, Sessegnon, Rodon, Tanganga, Winks, Ndombele, Bergwijn, Gil, Markanday

Looking forward to this (which isn't always a good sign!), to see if we can keep the momentum going from Thursday. It will be interesting to see if Antonio plays the same team/formation or whether he mixes it up a bit and tries something different. Whatever he decides is ok with me!
Happy I Like It GIF

It won’t happen and it probably shouldn’t happen but against Norwich it would be a good chance to try Lucas as RWB and Emerson at RCB.
Not a bad shout. Good strength on the right and keeps moura from drifting to central. Added bonus we can get maybe gio or tanguy in the team for a bit more creativity on a free role.

This will be my son’s first game. An event that he will likely curse for decades to come as he’s inducted into the THFC Hall of pain.

:contefacepalm2::pochcry::mourweird::bmj::harrylol:

Not a bad shout. Good strength on the right and keeps moura from drifting to central. Added bonus we can get maybe gio or tanguy in the team for a bit more creativity on a free role.
Lucas is generally woeful in wide areas though, he’s far more impactful centrally. He has pace and can carry a ball so he should be a good wide player, but he’s not

Agree but if we play 5 at the back plus skipp and PEH in CM then we need to create a place for some individuality in the team. Which I think we can afford to do if we play this system. Rather than having midfield of skipp PEH and winks which we did earlier in the season. For which everyone was saying they never want to see again. Although conti doesn’t seem averse to playing. We need some magic in the team.

Im going to whisper this very quietly, but when Winks came on the other day he was frequently looking for a forward pass...

Back
Top Bottom