Norwich (H) 5/12 - 1400KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Win this and our game in hand against Burnley.....

And we'll be 5 pts off Chelsea...... Not bad considering everyone is saying what an awful season we're having.

:conterubhands:
If my aunt and all that

In any case - Chavs are streets ahead of us in term of true squad quality - those 5 points will be 10 by Christmas. Our comeback starts after the Jan window

I know we will just get the same team as Brentford but would like to see us move to a 3-5-2 and drop Lucas for Ndombele.

It would add needed creativity, get useless Lucas out of the team and then we can use Lucas in our B team where he can have success against the lower level teams that give him the time and space her needs.

I would also switch out Sanchez for Tanganga and Dier for Rodon.
Do you not think there could potentially be a reason Winks is coming on as a sub and Tanguy isn’t getting a minute in the premier league? I think he’s finished here to be honest, which is a shame as he never got started.

But he’s only got himself to blame as he’s had 4 managers, 5 including Mason who have all done the same.

If my aunt and all that

In any case - Chavs are streets ahead of us in term of true squad quality - those 5 points will be 10 by Christmas. Our comeback starts after the Jan window
We can but dream.

Kept me going all through the 1990's- although I was usually saying:

"If we win this and our game in hand..... We'll only be 5 points from the top ten!"

We can but dream.

Kept me going all through the 1990's- although I was usually saying:

"If we win this and our game in hand..... We'll only be 5 points from the top ten!"
90s were fun - expectations were a lot lower. Now we have fans who genuinely believe we can challenge for the title with Dier and Winks

Do you not think there could potentially be a reason Winks is coming on as a sub and Tanguy isn’t getting a minute in the premier league? I think he’s finished here to be honest, which is a shame as he never got started.

But he’s only got himself to blame as he’s had 4 managers, 5 including Mason who have all done the same.

Ndombele is definitely finished here, a lazy waster and isn’t even that good creatively. Not worth compromising the solidity of the team just to fit him in. Ndombele is not Pirlo, he’s a nobody.

Conte likes the balance with Skipp and Hojbjerg now he just needs to work on improving their quality on the ball. Skipp played a sublime pass to Harry which should have been a goal and Hojbjerg got forward and almost scored a goal against Brentford, we need more of that from them. Ndombele might be more technical but he’s soft, lazy and doesn’t care about the shirt.

Fast start needed.

Grab an early goal or maybe 2, then manage the game.

Absolutely convinced, with no basis other than a gut feeling that Kane scores at least one if he starts.

Cue another blank and a poor display!!

Ndombele is definitely finished here, a lazy waster and isn’t even that good creatively. Not worth compromising the solidity of the team just to fit him in. Ndombele is not Pirlo, he’s a nobody.

Conte likes the balance with Skipp and Hojbjerg now he just needs to work on improving their quality on the ball. Skipp played a sublime pass to Harry which should have been a goal and Hojbjerg got forward and almost scored a goal against Brentford, we need more of that from them. Ndombele might be more technical but he’s soft, lazy and doesn’t care about the shirt.

Yep agree.

Ndombele by a country mile the worst fcuking signing we have made in the last 5 years.

Fcuking waster who absolutely disrespects the fans of this club.

He should be fined for being an idol tosser. Utter contempt.

Not bothered about the score, as long as they make the stadium roof go all multi coloured again. Don't care if it's not dark - we'll show them turnip farmers what an LED Light Show looks like.

Back
Top Bottom