Nottingham Forest VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 28th August 2022. City Ground 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So I wrote this on Twitter;

But it’s okay if Richarlison had suffered a serious injury, because he was doing a few keepy uppy’s and was asking for it 🙄

The responses?

He was taking the piss. You know that so stop trying to defend him.”

Richarlison regularly tries to injure people so he'll get what's coming to him

No it’s not ok if he got injured, it would be fantastic and well deserved!”

“oh wed have loved for that😤

“Yep you’re damn right it’s okay”

“Yep. You said it, he was asking for it.”

“Shame he didn’t”
Twitter is a cesspit

I only use it to view funny stuff posted on here

Would rather shit in my hands and clap than converse with the kinds of nutjobs that frequent that platform

WTF????..

You'd expect one of our players to put in a potentially career ending challenge on a fellow professional.... Just because they hurt your feelings with a bit of keepie uppy???

Jesus Christ...... What a bunch of wankers the world has become.

Unfortunately, always has been wankers

I think him and Perisic has the WB duo would make us even better. Spence will get there. He seemed to have something to prove out there. His defending too was great. He was putting his body on the line in the box to block shots.

Spence is a winger to me. He is too skillful to be a fullback. Perfect Conte wingback.

I wouldn't even try to get in the head of other teams supporters, they will say the complete opposite just because they feel like it.
It's not even just other team's supporters - we've got our on fans on this board tonight saying it's ok to take a player out if he does some touchline showboating. Art and beauty crushed by under-handed aggression. Condoned by our own. What a world we live in. :/

Love Woolwich fans getting all excited about there start playing to there max in fixtures you couldn’t have hand picked better and we have been nowhere near our best and only 2 points behind. Loved Richy’s contribution and his cross for the goal was outrageous. Kane doing what Kane does and I thought Kulu played pretty well and unlucky not to score

Back
Top Bottom